How many leagues do you bowl in per week?

How many leagues do you bowl in per week?

• One

Votes: 122 37.3%
  • Two

Votes: 109 33.3%
  • Three

Votes: 69 21.1%
  • Four

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • Five or more

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.4%

• Total voters
bowl in 3 leagues a week , tues & thurs 4 person, fri doubles and also bowl in a travel league on a sunday every few months.

I bowl in one league per week, I don't get to practice as my money don't stretch far enough, and if there isn't any relief from the fuel prices I wont be bowling for to much longer by the looks of things.

What an old thread, alot has happened in a year, so i'll refresh :)

SUN: Free
MON: Free
TUE: Free
WED: League of Nations (teams of 4, 22 teams total) - Manhattan SuperBowl Mascot, 3 games $30
THU: Classic Doubles - Liverpool BOWLARAMA, 4 games $35. Sometimes i'll go to AMF Blacktown for their Telstar Doubles league when my shared spot is taken at Liverpool.
FRI: Free
SAT: Sydney Metro Cup at random centres, $30. If i'm off, ill hang out with mates at other leagues.

Thats what i'm up to currently. I bowl in Par Bowler Tournaments once a month on some Friday nights and some Sunday mornings.

All in good fun!!!

I'm thinking of dropping one of my leagues when it finishes, and maybe spend that money on tournaments...

well i play in 4 (currently)
doubles and 4's on monday nites
soon to start up singles on fri morns
doubles sunday nite
+ 1 travelling league every 6 weeks or so

I bowl in 2 leagues a week both Money leagues thursdays and fridays

I don't bowl in any leagues fulltime anymore.
I occasionally sub in Sunday night league when I can be bothered to show up and I might bowl the odd Thursday night if I have a night off from work (ie: public holiday etc).
So far this year I've bowled a total 6 league nights.

I've been playing the game for 27 years but I've got to say I'm not that interested anymore. There's absolutely nothing to bowl for here.

i bowl in 1 leauge a week
its hard to do many coz i live in boarding school (AKA Prison)
and bowen doesnt have an ally anymore
limited to 3 games per week and a few tournamets

Legaues that NFABL Bowls

Monday - Millenum (mt druitt)
tuesday - none
Wednesday - Sub for league of nations (Mascot)
Thursday - Rookies (lidcombe)
Friday - Mercury (lidcombe)
Saturday - Bowl Sydney Tournament
Sunday - Sub for Marvel Sunday nite (villawood) and being subbed for just for fun (windsor)

7 Leagues registered for.

You think im crazy.....RPAC bowls i beleive more leagues than me

i bowl in sports condition on mondays and in the super league on wednesday.
both at mentone.
i was bowling on sundays aswell but had to stop because i couldnt afford three leagues a week.

That' funny, I have already voted in this poll so I can no longer vote!

I hope I voted for the right, choice as I know 100% that I have not voted! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

It will now have to remain a mystery!

i bowl in sports condition on mondays and in the super league on wednesday.
both at mentone...

A sport condition league... Now that would be worth turning up for! Won't happen in Canberra, but geez it actually gets me excited about the concept of league! I'm glad you can find enough honest players to support it.

I don't bowl in any leagues fulltime anymore.
I occasionally sub in Sunday night league when I can be bothered to show up and I might bowl the odd Thursday night if I have a night off from work (ie: public holiday etc).
So far this year I've bowled a total 6 league nights.

I've been playing the game for 27 years but I've got to say I'm not that interested anymore. There's absolutely nothing to bowl for here.

I think that applies everywhere Matt. Australian bowling is in poor shape. Steve hasn't managed to get the National Bowlers Association off the launch pad, so it doesn't look like changing anytime soon.

As for how many leagues I bowl these days, zero.

A sport condition league... Now that would be worth turning up for! Won't happen in Canberra, but geez it actually gets me excited about the concept of league! I'm glad you can find enough honest players to support it.
yeah its pretty good.
we bowl on all the pba and the hard kegel patterns. and we change the pattern every month.
i think next week we are beginning to bowl on the us open pattern... 40 foot flat!!:surrender:

Back
Top Bottom