How many leagues do you bowl in per week?

How many leagues do you bowl in per week?

• One

Votes: 122 37.3%
  • Two

Votes: 109 33.3%
  • Three

Votes: 69 21.1%
  • Four

Votes: 9 2.8%
  • Five or more

Votes: 7 2.1%
  • None

Votes: 11 3.4%

• Total voters

The Insider

Trophy Collector
Besides tournaments and practice games, how many leagues do you bowl in per week?
This would be interesting to see...

Thanks Mul

As I said, with the practice games and tournaments, a week of bowling can take a fair chunk out of the salary...

Only one for me coz i also play cricket (2 nights training and 1 day game) and i'm a uni student..so funds are limited:D wish i could bowl more tho

Well, I bowl in 2 leagues per week, but I also go for training once (or twice, depending on if it's Shield training week) and whatever intercentre competitions are around.

When I lived in the US, I bowled 4 to 5 leagues a week, practiced twice a week and bowled tournaments every second weekend on average. Can't afford that here though, so I'm sticking to my league once a week and sporadic practice for now.

Cheers
Jan

I bowl in 1 league a week but i would like to get into a couple more so it gives me more practice.. I tend to practice when I can which is normally when Im not bowling in a tournament. That can happen maybe once or twice in a 2 month period as I have so many tournaments going on.

Just the one league these days and extra practice games a few weeks before any important tournament

I bowl in 4 leagues a week and also Seniors every 3 weeks. I also bowl in the VRI league once a month

At the moment l am playing in one a week, but starting next weekend, l will also be in a league that only bowls once a month, so l will put down as my vote "Once a week"

One. Apart from the matchplay, what's the point in any more expensive practice on a ditch? (I can have entertaining conversation without bowling!)

One and sub in another.
15 years ago I bowled in at least 4 leagues a week. Too costly now.

just the one, no need for anymore i think, and i only practice a few times during the week leading up to a tournament might be starting a lil coaching sessions soon.

cheers
Dean :D

Back
Top Bottom