Hi From Hong Kong

BELMO

Thanks to everyone for your best wishes. We can access the internet from over here so we will be checking it regularly.

The weather is fine - f......g hot. ha ha.

Conditions seem fine so far. We have all bowled well during unofficial practice. Official practice is tomorrow, with competition starting on Sunday so we should be able to give you the Singles results by Sunday night.

AMANDA: Michael, give Kai a kiss for me and I miss you both very much (what is this about no more hair!).

SUE: Andrew, if you don't email me personally I will have to put a post on this site just for you to reply to me!!!! Hope you are winning some money because I won't be!

JASE: Mummy, I love you very much. Daddy I love you just as much, but Sue is spending all the $$$$$$ that you sent me away with. Sis I love you too. Nonna Belmonte (grandmother) I love you. and everyone else that is my relation. To my fans I love you too.

DEB: Andrew love you and miss you heaps.

AMP: I miss my babies but I do have belmo here who is a good substitute.

BILL: Leanne, miss ya babe. Give my boys a big kiss for me and send Courtney my love.

Thanks everyone we will talk to you soon.
2002 Aussie Team

LaaaaaaaTer

Belmo,

How are you using internet over there? Is it costing you a bucketload?

If you ask nicely, I might call AOL Australia, and get them to set me up an account I can use in any country for free (for Hong Kong and Thailand). Shoot me an email to discuss further

Good Luck Amanda.
I will call in and see Micheal and see how he is doing, make sure the house is still in one piece and all.

All The Best
Robert & Keitha
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

Good Luck, good bowling, remember you 'love to bowl' and I still have 5 packets of Smarties, girls!! You will do us proud and your best is good enough.

Great to see the post from Belmo - Hi, Lorraine and Deb, how long are the nails?

Mary Flower

Back
Top Bottom