Harvey Bay Joins the Tour…

Jase

Admin
Staff member
TotalBowling is pleased to announce that Harvey Bay will be a Part of the Touring Circuit for 2008...

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome both Karen and David back to the Bowling public…Harvey bay have a great community and it’s a great holiday destination for the family… It’s a fabulously LARGE 8 lane centre to bowl in…Yes that’s right 8 lanes, and I am sure with the right format this centre will create some excellent atmosphere throughout the 3 days…David and Karen held some outstanding tournaments many years ago and both still very compete in the very popular Association Challenge with some very talented young players (like themselves:D)…

For those that have had the pleasure in knowing or even bowling with both Karen and David, would understand just how much history that they and Bay hold in Tournament play, and the sport of Ten Pin bowling, and how important they both are to our sport…David Wield (Wieldy) is regarded as an icon in our sport…

I met with all the managers yesterday and have some exciting news for next year’s circuit…Stay tuned for more NEW announcements for 2008…;)

Welcome guys…:smiley.php:

Even tho i don't bowl the tour i know that anyone who goes to hervey bay will have an absolute ball bowling in Karen and David's bowl.
They are two of the nicest and most genuine ppl you will ever meet and they will definitely look after you.
Puss
P.S - Karen i will hopefully see you at Assoc Challenge next year if im lucky - get ready to swap shirts matey ;)

Oh I hope this tournament is in Febuary after cricket season, I would love to bowl there, I haven't yet but anything David and Karen are involved in would be a pleasure to be part of.

Back
Top Bottom