Great press coverage in Orange

Forgot to mention it just doesnt happen, the hard work by Aldo, Marissa, Chucky and all staff associated with the event make stories like these happen. Well done on running another successful event, next years 25th Anniversary will be one not to be missed.

Agreed George, I've never seen an event in NSW, that is as well publicised as this one! Congrats on your efforts over the weekend too mate, well bowled!

Couldn't agree more with George on the coverage of the Audi Open. What a great effort from Aldo, Marisa and Chuckey on the coverage. It doesn't come easy. Chuckey, what a great video you did on the Orange Open as well mate. Top job, really enjoyed it. This is what bowling needs people that put in.
Cheers Lovey

I have family in Orange and bowl there often when i visit and when i pick up a local paper ten pin bowling has such great coverage in the area. Being belmontes home turf and seeing he has a lane record on just about every lane he would have been tough to beat.

Well done to Belmo and George and all bowlers there over the weekend. It takes all facets of an event, promotion, management and participation to generate this publicity and credit to eveyone involved. Would have loved to come down for this as have bowled it a couple of times and is an excellent centre.

Will just sign this off with the below:

Oompa Loopa, doompa di do......George you'll look great in your fake tan too!

Oompa Loompa, doompa di di.......Pics of this hopefully will be here for all to see! lol

Hi
I would like to say well done to every one who bowled and would like to add that Bathurst tenpin bowl contacted the local new paper and win news to come and support the pitstop we were asked if Jason would be attending the tournament when we replied no they said to us we will try and fit you in. When we called them to remind them it was coming up to the pittstop I was told sorry the sport was already filled for this weekend we gave them 4 weeks notice. We will try again next year and see what happens.
Cheers Julie

The Central Western Daily loves covering the bowling events in Orange. It helps that all the staff at the Orange Tenpin Bowl make it easy to do so, plus all the competitors are so friendly and great to chat to.
It is brilliant that so many of Australia's top bowlers support the event.
I'm looking forward to the 2012 Orange Audi Open, the 25th anniversary. Knowing Aldo and Marisa, it will be another fantastic tournament.
See you all next year.
Michelle Cook
Sports Editor
Central Western Daily - Orange

Back
Top Bottom