Goldpin Shield 04

*chook :>*

A child of bowling
Congratulations to everyone who bowled on the weekend up here in Mildura. I would like to thank you all, bowlers, parents, supporters for putting in the effort to travel all the long distances and thanks mum and dad for organinsing EVERYTHING!!
It was a fantastic weekend with great bowling.
Its exciting to see what Victoria has in store for future years.
Congratulations to the Ed Flemming girls and the Werribee boys and the all stars teams. Everyone bowled awesome.
I had heaps of fun and I hope everyone else did too.
See you all soon
Alicia

Have you posted full results yet?

I see that the sunraysia site only has results up to round 12 of 14

Bye the way the site looks good

Hi All,
Firstly, well done to all the Junior Teams that participated, they all did their home centres proud with the amount of sportsmanship and comradre shown for the entire weekend. Although conditions did not suit all (as they never do) there were some great matches had and some long term, friendly, rivalries developing.
All Star Teams were Girls: Tarah Bull, Alicia Garioch, Amanda De Lange and Kristi Godfrey. Boys: Bryce Stirling, Anthony Shaw, Chris Cooper and Luke Pocock.
Thanks to all the supporters for making this one very loud event, the TV camera man couldn't beleive it. :D
Also thankyou to all my staff, good job. Thanks to Ray Hodge for his help as well.
Well done once again.

Rob & Lisa

PS. Woza, sorry i was a bit slow but the final standings and averages have been put on the site. www.sunraysiatenpin.com

Hey Guys!
Firstly, big congratulations to the winners, Werribee boys and Ed Fleming girls. Both teams displayed their dominance by leaving no doubt they were the best teams there. I thought we were a chance at winning on the first day, after leading all the way up until the Werribee game, then they really tore us apart!
Congrats to All stars for the weekend...all bowled extremely well on a challenging condition.
Special mention must go to the hosts, Mildura, and staff, Rob, Lisa and the gang. For the last 7 years I've attended these alike tournaments and this for mine was the best ever. You really dont mind travelling 5 hours plus to bowl these events when the staff are so friendly, and the weekend runs as smoothly as this one did. 4 man teams bowling 8 games on the Sataurday, and finished in 7 hours, INCLUDING an hour lunch break, it really indicates how efficient and effectively the tournament was run, and what a pleasure it was to bowl in.
But once again, congrats to winners, and also all participants in a fun, competitive weekend of bowling.
Bring on 2005!!!
GO BALLARAT!
Daniel Nestor

Back
Top Bottom