Goldpin Junior Shield

Crawf

Doin' the Mess Around!
Well, only one month to go now til Goldpin, and the pressure is rising. Will Morwell live up to their words and be the dominant force in the tournament? Or will Sale rise to the occassion and surprise the pack? :p
But honestly, what are everyone's tips for this tourney? Don't forget, it's Luke Ross' 18th that Saturday night, so our star bowler may not be firing too well on Sunday. Deb and lace dogg, you guys better be up for a big night too, so we can try and handicap morwell a bit. Its only fair! :p
Anyway, should be a good weekend. Don't write Sale off just yet; there might be some surprises in store :wink: . Hold on to your cash, cause Luke might just take it all!

i am looking forward to seeing everyone again!! its gonna be heaps of fun. I think that Morwell have a good shot just like any of the other teams. Until then miss u all. mmwah

Sounds like the saturday nite could be interesting....lol....go lukey, its ya birthday!
I can promise u guys that the balla boyz will be trying their hearts out, i know it was a huge thing for us to win our roll off in warrnambool, especially for deano and myself...And with this being deano's last junior tourny...I'll be throwing everything i have into helping the balla boyz figure prominently...u can only do ur best!
So look out guys!!!
As long as u have fun right.....lol
DaN

g day, junior gold pin is not far and it seems an unanswerable question considering the talent that still shines through although i believe that the gurls and blokes from werribe will take home this event this year, with the huge amount of talent in both teams and the strong between every bowler will be the advantage for them, and to eraser make sure u "bring it" (the spag bog i mean) lol.
Good luck to all and may the best teams win.

Jas

Hey all,
Just want to know who are the teams that are going to be there and who is in them

Sale will be for both guys and girls and the teams are

BOYS:
Luke Ross (C)
Ryan Crawford
Alan Manners
Tim Oliver
Tim P
Mickie Oliver

GIRLS:
Mel Hawthorn (C)
Leica Manners
Kate W
Emily Ozane
Kim Oliver
Tamara Hawthorn

WERRIBEE HAVE A "KICK ARSE" TEAM! and no bias there!!!

BOYS:
David Porto
Jason Taafe
Dale Zammit
Bryce Stirling
Luke Pocock
Anthony Shaw

GIRLS:
Cassie Staudinger
Crystel Misso
Samantha Trowell
Brigitta Arnott
Jessica Lawrence
Kirsten Taafe

We look forward to hosting a fun tournament and we know that the sportslike spirit of all our junior bowlers will be alive and well!

Every one is welcome to come down and cheer!

High Scores and Happy Bowling,

Edi

lukeys the captain!! go u good thing!!! lol... but werribee looks strong specially if porto performs well like he did in melb youth.

yeah thats right the big C :p
Yeah from what I can see Werribee have a very strong team in both but you dont know anything could happen
well gtg catch u all soon

Luke.........

Hey you all... Morwell has got a pretty good team too, dont u guys worry :p

Girls:
Debra Bosma (c)
Katie Arnold
Kate Gilchrist
Deanne Lacey
Jessica Arnold
Amy-lee Walker

Boys:
Brett Lacey (c)
Bruce Mason
Daley matthies
Graham Hodgskiss
Robert Monds
James Mills

It will be good to see you all there! Cant wait....mmmmwaah

yeah i amit morwell has got a good team, those arnold girls sure know how to bowl :) and as for the blokes.. the only one i know is lacey... dunno how they will preform..

Well not long to go now!! Don't underestimate Morwell guys, Pete, if they adjust to the conditions well enough, they will be hard to top. I hear that Sale has Morwell first up, so that will be nice and famililar! Looking forward to taking on lace dogg head to head for the first time ever... should be a good contest as long as he doesn't pull a 250 out first up like in the tryouts! But i'm up to the challenge. And i'm sure Sale will be too!

Anyways, looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Good Luck To Morwell

i would just like to say a huge good luck to the morwell girls and guys going away to goldpin this year!

a special good luck to my lil vc Kate who will be there for her final year as a jnr! live it up while you can kate youll soon be with me in youth and adults! :D

also i would like to say good luck to me 2 sisters :twisted: :twisted: ! katie and jess kick some butt girls!!!!!! katie look after your lil sis and help her out and jess remember what ive gone through with you and remember to have fun!!!! show em all theres another arnold sister on the way!!!!!! :p 8)

bowl well everyone, have fun :wink: , smile :D and most of all stick together thats what will get you there at the end of the day! its all about team work!!! now go kick some serious butt!!!!!! :p

love and best wishes
Sarah-Jayne
x0x0x0x0x

hehe yeah just remember though that morwell lanes will be very dry indeed... but yeah.... i dont need to tell ya how to bowl heheh... and as for being up against lacey first up... well hes been known to throw some great games... but thats only when he doesnt have a hang over so i reckon u might have a decent game against him.

Yea that's true Pete, but Sale is generally even drier than Morwell, so they won't be the only ones having to adjust... :lol: . But yea i've never bowled at Werribee, so i'm not sure what its like! Maybe i'll struggle, hopefully i won't. Some of our guys have had some ok results there, so we'll have to see. But hopefully i will catch Brett on a game that doesn't add to his 200+ average that he'll bowl there. Werribee have got to be the favourites (homeground advantage and talent make a pretty good combination!), but Morwell or even 'the Rat' could rise to the occassion with Dean and Dan running the show. And don't discount Sale... we can pinch a point here or there :p

Well guys and girls its only 5 days away and I'm pumped :lol:
Anyone got some predictions out there :?: I would have to say for the boys I would have to go with Werribee followed by a group of teams all with a chance the Rat, Ed Fleming, Morwell and for the girls there's 3 favourite in my eyes Geelong I cant look past them they won there zone convincingly and there team has been strengthen with the delightful Courtney so I think they will run away with the win but if not them ether Morwell or Werribee again.

Well I'll see you all in a few days.

Catch

Hey hey boys.....and girls!
looking forward to a very fun, very competitive weekend of bowling!
The rat is coming out in force fellas so look out!
I'll be whipping out a very...verrrrrrrrry new ball, never been used in fact........so look out boys....the strike in a box is here! hahaha
good luck every1 bowling this weekend! Like sarah said, JUST HAVE FUN! i cant wait....c u guys this w/e!
All the hairy chest boys! Let the games begin! :p :p :p
Cheers
DaN

hey guys and girls, just wanted to say goodluck to all the teams playing in jnr goldpin this weekend! Have heaps of fun coz i know i will. C u all 2moro. Go morwell Go :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom