Goldpin Junior Shield

Dozza

Congratulations to the Werribee Girls, Mooroolbark Girls, Werribee Boys and Mentone Boys for making it in their Zone final today at Greensborough. Both Werribee sides bowled like champions finishing with top pinfall for the day.
Well done to all that bowled and see you all in Mildura for the State finals. GO WERRIBEE !!!!!!!!!!
Doriana :D :D :D

I want to say a huge CONGRATES to every one that bowled today, it was good to see.

Well done to Kim, Brigitta, Jess, Sam, Kristen, Rachael, Bryce, Luke, Anthony, Aaron, Jerome and Stepan on a wonderful day of bowling, you all did your centre proud.

I can't wait to watch you all in action again up at Mildura, i am sure you will give the other bowlers are run for their money.

:wink: Tiffani :wink:

I wanna say a big congratulations to the werribee boys and girls for making it into the next stage, everyone bowled awesome giving each team a run for their money! also a big well done to the ed fleming girls as well as the mentone boys for also making it through. Bad luck to the ed fleming boys who bowled well but unfortunely missed out. Congratulations to kimmie, geeta, rach, jessi, sammi, luke, aaron, stephan, anthony, bryce and jerome for bowling like champions and im sure you will keep the high scores up for mildura !!!! Also congratulations and thank you to Lisa trowell and Jamie taafe for doing an awesome job today by keeping us in line and making sure our heads were high at all times, u are both great managers!!. Also thank you to Ray zammit for doing a great job at coaching today, u helped us all in times of need . Lastly thank you to all who supported us today especially friends and family! your encouragement was greatly appreciated.

Thanx to everyone once again!!!!

love always

:p Kirst :p

A very BIG "WELL DONE!" to both Werribee teams. :D
You should all be proud, because you have made us so.
Great effort. =D>
See you Monday,
Mike.

Hey all,

I just wanna say well done to Greensborough, even though they didn't get through to the finals they bowled very well as most of them have not bowled in tournaments before and even won themselves some points!
Big well done to Kristi, Tarah, Emily, Bec, Rachelle and Jackie for winning today! Hopefully u can do the same thing in Mildura.
Well done to the other teams that are going to Mildura aswell

Amy :wink:

Congratulations and well done to everyone.

It's about time you all came up and saw me!!

Cant wait for November.

Mildura awaits the finalists....

Love Alicia

hey all i would just like to congraulate all the bowlers who bowled on the weekend and a big congrats to werribe boys and girls ed fleming girls and mentone boys. it was a great day and good to catch up with some mates. i may see yas all up at mildura but for now everyone take care and cyas all soon

laters
nathan

Hey all...
Ballarat hosting zone roll off tomorrow....
As there are only 2 girls teams entered, both automatically advance....
Geelong
Ballarat
3 teams entered in the boys roll off....Ballarat, Geelong and Melton.
Good luck to all bowling....
Will post results at the completion of the event....
DaN

Narre warren held last weeks roll off for the gippsland region.
Narrewarren juniors pulled out, as did warrigal and the sale girls team.

Here are the top two qualifiers in each division.
Boys:
Rosebud
Morwell

Girls:
Morwell
Rosebud

congratulations to all those that bowled!!

see you in mildura!

hey everyone!

who made it out of the boys at ballarat...??

if possible can everyone post who is in the finals teams please??

sunraysia girls made it

alicia garioch
jess garioch
kristy middleton and
tamara peters

see you all soon!!

Hey guys and girls,
Here are the Morwell Teams!

Boys
Bruce Mason (c)
Graham Hodgskiss
Brendan Hoskin
Robert Monds
Johnathon Hayes
Daley Matthies

Girls
Debra Bosma (c)
Deanne Lacey
Toni-maree Bosma
Emma Farnsworth
Rachel Whitehead
Bree Searle

Its gonna be fun and cant wait to see u all. love ya's

Mmwah xoxoxo
Debra

for the mooroolbark girls team it is

Kristi-Lee Godfrey
Emily Robertson
Rebecca Whiting
Tarah Bull
Rachelle Flynn
Jackie Bassett

laters

Heya guys!
Ballarat Zone roll off results.....
Ballarat and Geelong Girls automatically proceed with no other teams entered....
Boys Results....
Ballarat
Geelong
Melton
Congrats to Ballarat and Geelong boys on making it throught to the final at Mildura in November.
Special congrats to the Ballarat boys, losing just one point for the entire day, bar myself and Brenton, the side is fairly inexperienced and it was a credit to all of you guys on your performances and contributions to out team!

Ballarat Boys
Daniel Nestor
Brenton Davis
Andrew Lansdell
Chris Verhaar
Aydan Fowkes

Ballarat Girls
Kimberlee Mattei
Samantha Nunn
Vicki Taylor
Sara North

Looking forward to seeing everybody in mildura!
Ciao
DaN

So, everyone has surely rolled off by now....
Can we get a list of the teams that have made the final in Mildura? Just realised that the date is clashing with exams! ARGH! Bad bad bad!
Cheers
Dan

Hey..
The Geelong Team for 2004 in Mildura is as follows: -

Girls
Kelly Grosse
Michelle Jalocha
Amanda De Lange
Helen Jakupek
Hanna Gavin
Courtney Murdoch

Guys
Rick Baird
Josh Alvisse
Nick Walsh
Rhys Mewburn
Braedyn Gavin (cute little kid from Geelong White JCC Team)
Patty O'Neill

Looking forward to another great Junior Goldpin.. Hopefully us Geelong girls can re claim our trophy that we were so so close to winning last year!!
Have fun everyone and we'll see you all very soon
Luv
Me

Hey....
just wondering, can we get a list of all the teams competing in both the boys and girls division of the final....

Ive already put this up but I guess I'll do it again

Sunraysia Girls:

Alicia Garioch
Jessica Garioch
Tamara Peters
Kristy Middleton

Only 27 sleeps to go!!

my predictions for winners for Goldpin are: -
Girls...
Latrobe Valley- they always have produced a very successful junior girls team and do very well at every team event..
Werribee- Winning last year in a play off, would also have a good chance to win this year..
Geelong- not being biased.. but we have been consistent in our top two finishes every since this started.. hopefully this year we can reclaim our trophy!!
But honestly.. all the girls teams have an equal chance, and no team should be written off..

For the Guys..
Every single guys team that will be attending will have an equal opportunity to win.. with the field being very even this year..

Regarding All Stars.. I think as its a junior tournament, we should be encouraging all the young bowlers to have fun and to build on sportsmanship.. All Stars for an event like this, should be irrelevant until the end of the tournament..

See you all in Mildura..
Court

Back
Top Bottom