Goldpin Senior Cup 2013 will be Held on...........

gregb

Goldpin Senior Cup 2013 will be held on January 12th and 13th @ Bendigo..

So all goldpin centres here in Victoria are eligable to enter a team consisting of
3 Male Bowlers and 3 Female bowlers. More details to Come.

For more information contact Simon Brooks @ Shepparton (Goldpin T.D.)
or Greg Brooks @ Bendigo.

Hope teams are getting some practice, given that we won the event and on home soil this time around. Really looking forward to this great event AND Simon still waiting for our winners shirts.

David,

Ease up mate, we in Geelong are still waiting for our 2011 winners shirt. Stand in line please.

Also looking forward to this fun event, will be even better when we have the Cup back in Geelong after taking it from you on your "home soil".

Only one request, can we get most of the oil somewhere around the middle of the lane and maybe a lesser amount on the outside!

Can anyone suggest some good cheap accommodation near the centre

(yeah I know what do I want good or cheap)

Hi Everyone,

Here is the lane draw for next weekend, we will start bowling at 9.30 am on the Saturday
and 8.30 am start on the Sunday. We will play 9 games on the Saturday then 7 on the Sunday.
There will be a lunch break after game 4 on both days, in the lunch break we will be re oiling.
We currently have 7 teams bowling so there will be a Bye, we will play against the Bye.
When playing the Bye you will have to bowl as in handbook the following scores.
If a team has a vacancy, individual opponents will have to bowl the following to be awarded a point:

Females 150 and over
Males 160 and over

In the case of a team forfeit or bye, the opposing team will require a score of 620 to be awarded the team points.

Scores of 149, 159 & 619 respectively will be considered a draw. Scores of 148, 158 & 618 respectively will be considered a loss.

If i have missed anything fell free to call me on 03 5443 9944, 0417305400

Regards
Greg Brooks

Attachments

• SCHEDULE 2013 Seniors Cup.pdf
    27.8 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom