Gold Coast Assoc Chall Team

Andrew S.

Gold Coast
Following a meeting between myself and Jason last night, I have asked Jason to consider becoming the first reserve to the Gold Coast Mens Team.
Jason has said he will consider this.
The meeting was held by mutual request, it appears neither of us wanted the present situation to continue and our discussion covered a lot of ground.
Hopefully Jason will agree to fill any vacancy which might occur, and this message will be conveyed to all Gold Coast Team Members who are not online here.
My thanks to all those people who have offered advice, both to myself and to Jason, hopefully we can make a fresh start and learn from this.

But why him, wasn't there other bowlers there who may or may not deserve to be in the team for what ever reason. Be it injury, or from being in the team previously.
But I guess if it's that important, good luck.
Guess they should go back to selections instead of roll offs.

Congratulations to Jim (JAMES) :D Murray and of course Kellie Hart on both being selected as the Men’s and Ladies Gold Coast Captains for 2007…Also congrats to my good mate SIR David Turnage on being named as Jimmy’s Vice and to Tanya Stevenson who was named as Kellies Vice also…I am sure the team with these 4 people at the helm will be a very successful one…

Well done guys

Back
Top Bottom