Fred Housham 300

bobw

i am reliably informed, because he rang me, that our mate from over the pond has just bowled the 2nd 300 in New Zealand this year.
Apparently, so he told me, the 12th one went a bit hay wire, but they are odd over there, and the resulting Brooklyn took the pins out.
Welcome to the 300 club Fred and can I suggest that it took bowling with us Aussies to really get the best out of you?

Congrats from Bob and Karen

Well done Fred, it only took me 43 years to get my first and now Bob W. remind me that I still need one more to catch him. As Mary and I are retiring from bowling at the end on the year I guess I can let Bob beat me at one thing. All the best Fred to you and your family.
Kevin & Mary Blackmore

Freddy my boy well done.... now you have to get one in the Mother country...hahahaha take care and see ya soon... cheers Tony

Well done Fred. All the work you have put in to bowling and all the tournaments you attend in Australia have shown your dedication to the sport. This is well deserved. Congratulations.

Annie

Well Done Mate
not only have you put in the hard yards with bowling but also with looking after your gear - many hours playing with layouts etc.....;)
Hope there are many more to follow.
Animal & Carol

Back
Top Bottom