Contraversy at SA Cup

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Look call me sceptical but did Mac move 5 boards to his right on his last shot or what? McArthur had already punched out, a double from Mac would have ensured a NT victory. I'm not one to say the words " match fixing " but that last shot by Mac was dodgier than a pakistani book maker taking diet pills!

Dam those Vic's :bad-word: got up this time but next time they won't be so lucky. Ok, Trots bowled awesome but I'm extremly dissappointed in other 70+ non Victorians didn't try a bit harder (myself included) to beat them.

I'm not making any excuses, my jockey disowned me when I ventured down the start of the track on lanes 1&2. Not sure what he was doing for the 20 mins it took to bowl 145 but I'll be sure to find a more reliable jockey in future.

The odds for Cannington are being prepared as we speak and it doesn't look good for the Victorians to go back to back. Some big odds floating around the ring, let's see if they firm up closer to the start date.

Well done to Trots, let's all hope he keeps trotting whilst the other horses run around him at the next start :D Watch for the odds soon :D

*** For all those serious posters on here, don't both responding, this is not a serious post and is meant in all good fun ***

GeorgeF said:
dodgier than a pakistani book maker taking diet pills!

I gather George has already "book-ies" ticket to WA... Maybe to urgently "fix" something ;)

Look call me sceptical but did Mac move 5 boards to his right on his last shot or what? McArthur had already punched out, a double from Mac would have ensured a NT victory. I'm not one to say the words " match fixing " but that last shot by Mac was dodgier than a pakistani book maker taking diet pills!

George surely this statement has been made in jest.

Very serious if it was not.

Rob

GeorgeF said:
*** For all those serious posters on here, don't both responding, this is not a serious post and is meant in all good fun ***

I think the last sentence of his post gives it away.

My hint to Frilingos is to count Trotter as an entity on his own if he wants to continue bagging the Vics. :)

Hey George,

this may only be a joke comment, but it really is not funny. Is this because you are jsut that bad at giving odds you needed to save face. I mean really 25/1 was crazy. The Vics have won this tournament a number of times over the past years.

If you had actually been watching Mac bowl during the day, would have noticed that he was moving all day, in an effort to keep scoring well.

This really is a disappointment, that you would even decide to put something like this on here. Just shows what you really think, doesnt it.

Just face it a Vic won.

Yes a number of Vics did travel to SA, but at least they are willing to support events in other states. The only other state that travels like the Vics is NSW. Without these states, most tournaments would struggle to meet the advertised prizefunds, as they are all based on a high number entries.

I think George is probably getting the type of reaction he expected. He did qualify it to say that he was joking.

I'm pretty sure if you will find that neither Trotts or Mac would have a problem with George's post, thay probably don't expect anything different from him .... that's just George ... a protaganist!

If the people involved don't have a problem, I don't see why anyone else should!

Just my thoughts.

gees,

just leave him alone.... its not his fault his not a VICTORIAN!

i have worked it out

george is jealous, because he wants to be a victorian :p

i heard a rumour years ago he tried to get in, but JEFF wouldn't have a bar of it :D :D :D

All hail the new Bradford!!! :D :D :D seeya at Easter(what does me flying the Vic flag at AO do to our odds George?)

Back
Top Bottom