found Some Old Photos

Morty

Staff member
I was Going through the KTBA Cupboards and Stumbled Across these Gems. I am Assuming that it must have been the Opening Of something Perhaps their Office in Sydney.

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

photo.php

No Sure why that are just little squares. You can Right Click on them and Open in new Tab.

I know Jim. In The Browser that I Use if you Right Click you can Open The Photos One at a Time

I don't know what browser your using Morty but I have the latest Firefox and IE and they don't work in either of them.

Cheers
Lyndon

Roysa is on the money as they are linked to Facebook.

I had to use my Linux OS and Konqueror browser to see them.

Cheers
Lyndon

To view the photos..right click and copy image URL. then you can paste it and go directly to Morty's Facebook photos.

Hey Morty,

For those of us who don't want another way to lose precious time and have so far successfully avoided Facebook, can you please upload them to TB?

Cheers,
Jason

Yeh Morty,
Do something for us poor guys that work long hours and don't have time to sit on computers all day.
Cheers Lovey

maybe this way

Attachments

• IMAG0111.JPG
    IMAG0111.JPG
    230.6 KB · Views: 150
  • IMAG0112.JPG
    IMAG0112.JPG
    258 KB · Views: 146
  • IMAG0118.JPG
    IMAG0118.JPG
    227.4 KB · Views: 122
  • IMAG0119.JPG
    IMAG0119.JPG
    195.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMAG0120.JPG
    IMAG0120.JPG
    254.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMAG0121.JPG
    IMAG0121.JPG
    199.1 KB · Views: 116
See Morty,
Now, that wasn't hard, was it !!!!!!!! A few memories in those photos.
Cheers Lovey

I think that might have been the opening of the Manly office. Not sure, but I think it might have been Dr P.S. Nathan the then President of FIQ doing the honours.

The photos are of the opening of the ATBC Offices at Brookvale NSW - these were the offices purchased by the congress and replaced those on Pacific Hwy, Chatswood. The VIP guest pictured is Dr Nat Indrapana of Thailand. At the time of the opening Nat was FIQ Asian Zone President - since then he has become Thailand's IOC Delegate - and now sits on the IOC Program Committee. Nat was also in the running recently to become President of the World Taekwondo Federation [a tough gig to get seeing Nat is not Korean].

Hope this helps,

Steve

From memory I think was there that day ..... it's a long time ago and so much has changed. You have a good memory Steve ..

Hi Terry - hope all is well and prosperous - yes you were certainly there that day as I recall - and YES again - a great deal has most certainly changed since then.

Cheers

Steve

Good to hear from you and I hope all is well with you too ... we will have to catch up sometime soon.

Back
Top Bottom