Fingers galore at Moonah 24th July

D

DJ Luko

well the condition wasnt too bad tonight but carry was questionable.... very questionable lol

ok to start off the highlight of the night was paul lucock screaming his ball back from the 5 board only to come up with a cold 5 pin.

aparently the fire brigade were called to extinguish his fingers BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

next was the 'almost' 5-7-10 that he almost left a few frames later a late 5 pin was the only thing standing in the way

now to show im not perfect either i left a 5 pin throwing the ball into the oil and forgetting to use both fingers... and i also left a 7-10 but the 5 pin is being retrieved by the russian astronaughts
icon_wink.gif

androo phillips (another who puts revs on the ball) also left a 5 pin during the night so i dont feel so bad lol

all for now im sure androo has more to be added so i'll leave it to him
icon_razz.gif

peace out

loco

What can I say??

It's better when the oil is in the heads.......not the pindeck.....
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm glad DJ didn't see my two FUDGY 8 pins either
icon_eek.gif

aaaaahh but i did androo.. its just that i left one too so i cant talk lol

loco

well the condition wasnt too bad tonight but carry was questionable.... very questionable lol

ok to start off the highlight of the night was paul lucock screaming his ball back from the 5 board only to come up with a cold 5 pin.

aparently the fire brigade were called to extinguish his fingers BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

next was the 'almost' 5-7-10 that he almost left a few frames later a late 5 pin was the only thing standing in the way

now to show im not perfect either i left a 5 pin throwing the ball into the oil and forgetting to use both fingers... and i also left a 7-10 but the 5 pin is being retrieved by the russian astronaughts
icon_wink.gif

androo phillips (another who puts revs on the ball) also left a 5 pin during the night so i dont feel so bad lol

all for now im sure androo has more to be added so i'll leave it to him
icon_razz.gif

peace out

loco

What can I say??

It's better when the oil is in the heads.......not the pindeck.....
icon_biggrin.gif

I'm glad DJ didn't see my two FUDGY 8 pins either
icon_eek.gif

aaaaahh but i did androo.. its just that i left one too so i cant talk lol

loco

Well....tonight on the 25th, things didn't get any better.

Congrats to Jayson Griggs, on a shot that had a million revs, and he rode out, only to leave a very nice 5-7!!!!

Then, next game, he backed it up with a very nice 8-10...hehe

Nice work

Well....tonight on the 25th, things didn't get any better.

Congrats to Jayson Griggs, on a shot that had a million revs, and he rode out, only to leave a very nice 5-7!!!!

Then, next game, he backed it up with a very nice 8-10...hehe

Nice work

Back
Top Bottom