Magical Moonah

androooo

hmmmmm......
Staff member
Well, tonight provided what must be a record number of entries to the Book Of Shame. The combination of NEW PINS, and 4,567 unit of oil (mostly on the backend) provided the following:

5-7-10
Merle Wiggans, Monica Flanagan x2

5-7
Rod Foley, Denis Eastley, Andrew Phillips, Terry Wilmott, Nick Ransley x2, Wayne Glover x2

5-10
Terry Wilmott, Monica Flanagan, Lidia Foley x2, Merle Wiggins, Judy Bishop x2, Paul Oakley, Ted Johnson, Alan Cantor, Steven Griggs, Bruce Potter x2,

5-8-10
Terry Wilmott, Jeanne Commane, Paul Oakley, Judy Bishop, Monica Flanagan

8-10
Monica Flanagan, Stuart Pulford, Matty Crammond

7-9-10
Merle Wiggans

Now, this doesn't include the best leave I have seen in a long, long time, which was by a 3 year old social bowler, with bumpers, and a 6lb house ball, leaving the 7-8-9-10 of the pocket!!!

Congrats to all that made the list tonight....I'm sure there will be more tomorrow night

ok androo has to be included in thre book of shame not because he left a 4-6 but the fact he sent the four pin literally over the 6 pin in the spare attempt!

Close! but not close enough
icon_wink.gif

also my shirt wasnt quite as bad as last weeks
icon_wink.gif
look for an appearance on the weekend
icon_wink.gif

DJ PoonTastic

luko

Hmm......I don't know DJ, the shrt wasn't quite as bad, but still not real bloody good.

At least this one didn't reflect the lights!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Yeh I've made it again.
Centre League....Splat...8-10
icon_eek.gif

Dash for Cash tonight when a double would have seen me win the tournament....4-5-7
icon_mad.gif

I'm off to Chickenfeed for those brand new $2 fingers tomorrow.

yes lol and include aaron franklin a LEFTY leaving a nice cold 7-9 in the pocket lol

his fingas must have been burnin after that one! lol

peace out

DJ Poontastic

Luko

Back
Top Bottom