Favourite Spare Shot

Leah

Bowler
Hey everyone just wanted to see what spares people refer to get and know they are able to spare???

For me it is the 6 10 that is becoming my speciality lately thanks to my coach and all the practice on that area. THANKYOU!!!!

Strangely enough... the 6-7 or the 6-7-10 spare... :???: i've been picking up quite a few of them lately
R

not a fan of single pins...however i would have to say that the 7 is my easiest spare...its rare that i miss it.:rolleyes:

Its possible to have a favourite spare shot??
If I had to pick I would say a 6-7-10, but only at Shield...opposing team hates it :D

my favourite spare shot would have to b the 6-7 spilt only coz i have gotten it 3 times now. just the single pin 1 would have to b either 5 or 9 pin. most hated pin is the 7 n 10 pin to spare.

My fav would be 1-2-4-6-10 I love seeing this left on the deck and i dont mind sparing it out of all the spare shots

I have picked up the 2-4-8-10 to stay in a masters contest before. I won the match. That was pretty satisfying.

I don't have a "favourite" spare, as it means I have made an error. However, of what I have to spare, definately the 4 pin.

for some reason this old person in one of my leagues told me the easiest spare to get is when you gutter the first ball then end up sparing the frame.. dont no about you's but i seem to agree.

I love somethin u botched up really badly and c the face on the opposition when when u clean it up. That would have to be my favourite or somethin along the lines of the 5-10 5-7 cause its a bit tougher than ur normal spares

hey all

4-7-10 it is hard to get but when u get it u feel great and like u can do anything

cheers

matt whiting

gutter spare...all u gotta do is throw another strike lol

Back
Top Bottom