Other Favourite ball of all time?

Toss up between my Imperial Quantum and the good old Nitro/R2 (many moons old, and still great)

He he he..I love my Ebonite Savage Pearl..i reckon it's sweet dude. It may not be the best ever, but hey it's still pretty decent. :D :D :D

Even though i'm enjoying my Detontor & Xfactor at the moment and both work well. I would have to say my old red Cuda/c.

My columbia reaction rev.....
Manly coz it works for me on any condition :eek:

Currently Triton Heat, before (and soon to be again) probably Omega Lion(first 2/500, 3/700, 4/900 and 4/1000 all with the same ball, should have kept my first one!)

i would have to say my Ebonite Apex reflex followed closely by my old Ebonite vortex 1(absolute killer ball :p :p )

l8er

matt k

my all time favourite ball is the ebonite vortex 2. most versitile thing I have ever had the pleasure of throwing, but then again alot fo stuff from ebonite has been like that for me. Still it is my favourite ball and always will be

the Storm Tour Power has to be my greatest ever ball, it just works perfect for me! Followed up by the Core Power HRG, now theres a killer ball.

Later Da Cowman

i would have to say that my favourite ball that i have used would be, my latest one (got it 8 months ago), my Columbia Wicked... bowled 350+ games with it and it still hits hard :D

a close second would be the brown Synergy i bowled with 2 years ago (still got it too and occasionally pull it out when all else fails :p) shooting many high series with it :)

so thats my thoughts

later all :twisted: :p :twisted:

All time favourite of mine would be AMF's Bullwhip.(the ones that didn't crack) :wink: Still got and still use it when all else fails.

Mine is probably the original red pulse, that ball rocked. hen the ninja fury considering its was one of the early reactives went like a shower of s**t

My Vote has to be for a couple balls (but i can only think of the rage atm).

Primal Rage, Not a super agressive shell, but a high RG, High Torque ball, it really gave you the option to take advantage of a great core. Super Versatile, the two drillings on the oppostie side of the scale used are;

Rev Leverage: 3 inch pin out, 3 3/8 x 4 drilling, the pin is slightly above the midline with a balance hole 6" through the midline and cg (negative thumb quadrant). Sanded with a 600 finish, it is great on heavy conditions, with a strong arch and shorter length. (currently drilled)

10:30 Drilling: 3 inch pin out, 5 1/2 x 5 drilling, pin is directly above the fingers on the gripline with a balance hole from the grip center through the CG on the vertical axis line 1/2" up (positive quadrant). Polished with 1200 it gives plenty of length and an aggressive flip, good for digging out 10 pins.

There i think thats right, im going off the old plugging so things might be alittle out. I'd buy another ball if i could find them, pitty they have been discontinued for so long :(

favourite ball of all time

:D well my favourite ball would have to be my trauma ER witch doesn't snap really hard just's has a really goor but massive curve and my X FRACTOR witch would hook out of the house if i didn't have the speed and i've bowled already two 300 with if so
!!!!!!!!!!!!!I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

get it

:twisted: hey does any one have the brunswick smashr if you don't than get because if is one of the most controllable bowling balls in the universe and when you get it one medium lane conditions it will ripe up the lane and hit as hard as anything.
:twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:

Probably my fav ball would have to be my Jade Tour Quantum. It's got 1000+ games on it, with probably 2, maybe 3 resurfaces, & it still goes hard.

Columbia Messenger with the TEC coverstock Messenger was a very appropriate name. It was a very controllable ball until the thumbhole cracked and I decided to change my thumbpitch. Still getting over that decision.

My Favorite balls of all time reflect the changing times of bowling(evolution)
2. Columbia Yellow Dot,
3. Angle, Black Hammer, Rotostar Tracker,
4. Black U dot.
5. Xcaliber.
6. Piranah(green).
7. Nitro R2
8. Cuda 2000
9. Buzzsaw.
My #1 Favorite was the brunswick edge at the time 1982 it was explosive thing ever, thats until it shit itself. :p

Back
Top Bottom