Other Favourite ball of all time?

My oldest ball, my eraser boost seems to come back from the ashes whenever i stop using it, it still hits harder than any of my other bllas, when im in trouble pull out the trusty boost.

Just like me! I wish I could find a NIB one. :cry:

I've been a Storm convert since buying my X Factor Deuce a little over a year ago, I now have a Triple X Factor and it is incredible, It's probably the most reliable ball I've ever used and always manages to come through for me.

Honorable Mentions to the Brunswick Red Alert Zone, and the Zone Pro HPH...

My favourite the Ebonite Wolf, eight years old and still averaging over 200 with it, I thought it had died 4 months ago but cleaned it up and put it in the Hook Again product just as good as new.
willey.

I would have to go back to one of my first reactive balls to pick my favourite. My good old Tomahawk Explosion I picked up second hand from Cara has to be the one. It was only last year I picked it up again and had a roll at Junior Nationals and it did the trick. Not an outstanding ball, but a favourite none the less.

Ive got another list. sling blade, heat 2 teh blue one,3d pearl now that ball rocks even though it is old.

After NSW Junior State championships (waaaaaaaaay back in like April! :p ) I purchased an X-Factor Deuce (Ive always had a thing for this ball...lol)...anywayz, I must say it is my favourite ball. Always first outta my bag...Im so glad I got one...

This always seems to change for me, but anything with a STORM logo on the side is in my favourites, i've never had a dud ball and i've had quite a few. All of the storm's i've had perform/ed well on the ideal condition for the ball.

At the moment my Fear Factor and Eraser Boost are getting quite a bit of use. One almost 2 years old and the other getting close to a year..

STORM ON

my favourite would have to be my main current ball, the Ebonite Tornado (Red/Purple, Reactive) while not being a very technical ball (only having a flip block core) it works wonders for my game. My first 4 game league i bowled an 800 after not long and on my first league night bowled a 599 (3 games)

But i cant forget my old trusty Ebonite Magnum 12 (Polyurethane). My former strike ball does wonders on the corner pins now, but i had my best 3 game series, a 677 with it....so that sticks in my memories too

gotta agree with micky macca.... STORM ALL THE WAY! no matter what it is, they make greeeat balls!

fav ball of all time...................... woulda said the ERASE - IT until 2 weeks ago, but now its the

TRIIIIIIIIPLE XTREME...

i love this ball... if you dont have one.. GET ONE when it comes out!

it rocks!

cheers!
martina

Right now it's my Blue Triton, funny what happens when you use a smooth arcing ball with a smooth reacting drilling on lanes with too much backend! So what it if it didn't come out last week and hasn't got a monster skid/flip drill on it :roll:

Its been said somewhere else on TB that almost anyone from Strikezone is going to say STORM ALL THE WAY!!!!
And yes Im one of those people...If I see that flying S logo and the word 'Storm'...im there!
Anyway...to the point of this post...I think some time out has done my Core Power HRG some good...I pulled it out twice within the last week whilst havin a practise and if it hits that pocket...well...strikes all round...cant believe I was gunna sell it...

3 Favourites

I Have 4 favorite Balls

Storm X-it - Threw 1st 300 with it
Storm Shock Trauma - 2nd 300
and Columbia Pearl Rock - Always feels good and reliable
Storm Metoer Flash - can carve and dry lane up with this ball

Although may have an addition to the collection, just got a track ball and so far its looking good. But more bowling to be done with it before it makes the list

yer not to many floating around looks liek a good ball. if its anythingt liek the hex then its going to be good

The two best balls of all time are Lane #1 Black Cherry Bomb and the Lane #1 Bullet. They hit like trucks on any condition. :lol:

The first El-Nino, pin under fingers, cg kicked out 1"

Gold Quake drilled 3 3/8 pin/cg

Two balls I'd love to use again

Id like to celebrate one fantastic year with my Power Charge!! It just hit a year old and I love it, my high game with it is 279 and its more recent claim to fame would be my 7-9 split conversion at nats!!! [-o< I know I just threw it and prayed, but heck I did it!

Back
Top Bottom