Bowling ball of the year

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
My vote goes to the Track Heat 2 pearl. The ball I won Canberra with this year has earnt me alot of money not only here but in the USA. There have been many great releases from Track this year but the Heat 2 pearl wins.

Whats your favourite ball this year and why?

Sorry george, I have to disagree.

The Columbia Classic Rock was by far the best ball to be released this year. I have never seen so many people buy the same ball before, and also the scoring people have with it is amazing.

I dont actually own one myself, why??? I still dont know :^)

my vote would have to go to my favourite ball of all time and that is the Ebonite Apex!!!!
this ball has got me a silver in teams and a bronze in doubles in the u/25 S.A youth challenge in October.
it has also got me through the first stage of the S.A shield trials in Dec.
the ball is so predictable and hits the pins like a Mack Truck!!!!

the real good thing about this ball is that when it hits the pocket the pins stay low and 99 times out of 100 u dont leave a 10 pin!!!

well thanx 4 listening

cyaz later

matty

Not sure if i can vote, i don't own anything new enough! From what i've seen The Classic Rock and Heat2 looked pretty good though. Best mid pricers would be the Black Stomp and Erase-It. Honorable mention to the El-nino X-it and Comeback of the year goes to the Pulse. Best mueseum pieces i've thrown this year are the Bolt, Omega LM and Triton Heat original.

As much as I do like the Enforcer you recommended (and lets face it bowl a 300 with a ball and you will like it..) my vote goes to the FABAL SPIKE range... I have the same drilling on 3 different balls, and the spike is more forgiving on minor release differences and carries fantastic...

icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
GOTTA LOVE THAT BALL
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

My vote goes to the Track Magic.

Finally a ball that actually delivers on its promise of keeping pins lowit has left so few cold 8's and 9's compared to other equipment, it is always the first thing out of the bag, especially on a fresh condition.

I would have to give my vote to Visionary's Crimson Executioner. This pearlized ball is very dependable on most lane conditions, finishes hard at the back end and carries as well if not better than some of the bigger name balls.

My 2nd Place would go to the Brunswick Pearl Green Monster, this ball will come back from almost anywhere which is especially good as according to some experts I don't use my fingers. The reason this ball finished 2nd to the Executioner was that it seems to leave a few more corner pins.

These two are very under rated balls but I would be lost without them.
icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom