Other Favourite ball of all time?

Mmmm,

I would have to say it is a toss up between my Red Reactive Hammer (as I bowled my first 300 with it) and my Brunswick Pearl Combat Zone as they hit like an Iraqi Suicide Bomber.

The old Brunswick Gold Rhino was a pretty good ball as well.

Hey Thumpa..............Why do they call you Thumpa ???????? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Funky Chicken

Hey Stephen or should I say Mr Hammer I am suprised to say the least that you have mentioned a Brunswick Ball with your all time favourites after all aren't you the new face of HAMMER ?????? 8) 8) 8)

As for your question about why I am called Thumpa we will have to get together soon and I will explain why or should I say I'll show you why.

I to have a question for you could you explain to me why people call you TUBBY :oops: :oops: :oops:

SEE YAH SOON
Kerri

my fav is my Storm Xfactor deuce - but I think a lot depends on how well the ball was drilled etc. At first this ball didn't seem to want to do what I wanted it too ,but I changed coaches & my new coach re-drilled the ball for me - now it is the most comfortable & best ball I have ever had.

I own an Outrage which I would never part with (just ask Dr Buckley) - i dont use it anymore - it sits in the cupboard at my parents place.

My favourite at the moment would be my Gold Rage.

My favorite, by far is the Columbia Rock Star. It has tons of games on it and still works well. Shot my two highest series with it, 854 and 824, along with two 300 games. It is not perfect for all shots, but when I find the right one with it, look out. :D

fabes

Think I just found a new favourite.

Drilled up a Hammer Vicious (the orignal) pin on grip centre just below the fingers with the CG straight down (5 1/2" stacked) balance hole to take back to 1/4oz neg sideweight, and polished to Storm Step 3. Result... Long, smooth and awesome hit.

Have a Savage Flip coming to open up the lane (probably gonna drill it 4 3/4" stacked) and a Sling Blade (for toast drilled most likely 6x5 pin above fingers) since I'm becoming a woose and dropping to 15lb. They may replace the old favourites.

mine would have to be the ti messenger. the way it hits even if it rolls out is just amazing.
the next would have to be the only storm ball i have ever liked, the too hot. it is amazing on just about every condition.

My fave balls

My favorites would have to be either the Ebonite Omega Lion or either of my current balls which are a Matrix Dynasty or my Tiger (Ebonite) . Reason I switched from the Lion to the Dynasty was some mofo stole all my bowling gear (including my mat finished Gyro), but in my opinion it was for the better as it has improved my scores heaps & it doesn't snap like the Lion. 8)

My oldest ball, my eraser boost seems to come back from the ashes whenever i stop using it, it still hits harder than any of my other bllas, when im in trouble pull out the trusty boost.

My favourite ball would have to be my heat 2. it is the blue one. even though i dont have it now which regret getting rid of it i. this ball always got me through any condition and always hits good i wish i vcould find another oen in good condition.

I love my Power Charge. (that needs to be a bumper sticker!) Its so awesome...I also love my HRG...its a good ball. Very very good ball...both these are followed by Eraser PP...and then lastly my good ol Forest Fire...its way old now...but Im keeping it, wont use it coz its so old and has no life really, but that ball was a legend...LEGENDS NEVER DIE... (but h\this ball can be excused from that...)

STORM ON

Laterz
Jen

Hey bagginout, if you ever get sick of the Lion drop me a message, Omegas Rule!!(not as much as Track of course, don't kill me George!!)

My favourite ball would have to be the Track Phenom. I have had it for 7 months now wow what a ball. Its so smooth on the lanes.

The Track Stomp, Storm Razor Wire, Spare Storm And The Storm Erazer Blaze r Four Balls That r Tied As The Best 4 Me.
I Don't Have An Erazer Blaze, But I Used My Friends And I Can Control It Really Good! :fadein: :p

My All time favourite ball would have to be th SLEDGEHAMMER, well bowling 3/4 of my highest games help me like it to, also a good mention to the Flipside Wicked and the Brunswick Contact Zone

my fav ball at the moment would have to be my eraser blaze
coz it hits really hard on almost all conditions.

Scotty

After bowling my first 700 and 900 series with the omega acryllium, it is definately one of my favourite balls. The track contender is my other favourite. Still have both sitting in the cupboard.

Scott

My all time favourite ball is a brunswick HPD i won heaps with it and it was allwayz in my bag when i needed it. I now have retired it but im hopely gonna do well with my new ultimate inferno and dominate the lanes with it.

Back
Top Bottom