Fairness of Leagues

Should Bowling centre employees be allowed to bowl cash leagues in their own centre?

• Yes

Votes: 140 89.2%
  • No

Votes: 17 10.8%

• Total voters
No no, I agree with you Jason, there are definitely going to be people out there capable of rigging a machine for their own benefit. I just don't think it's as common as other people suggest. Selective hearing is good terminology for it.
I agree. It's uncommon. As I said earlier, the vast majority of techs are ethical enough (and smart enough) to stay away from that sort of controversy. It's a thankless enough job as it is without making enemies along the way. An otherwise excellent tech could make a very bad name for themselves doing this. But it does happen and it stinks and we shouldn't shy away from constructive criticism when it does.

To do nothing about a wrong is as bad as to do the wrong itself.

AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE I AM A HEADTECH AND I BOWL IN LEAGUES AT MY CENTRE WE HAVE A KEGAL WHICH MOST OF YOU KNOW LAY A GREAT PATERN SO IF I WAS TO CHANGE SOMETHING U WOULD KNOW STRAIGHT AWAY AS THE KEGAL LAYS THE SAME PATERN ON EVERY LANE TAKE IN MIND THAT YOUR END LANES R USUALLY DIFFERENT IF THEY R LIKE OURS AND ARE CLOSE TO THE WALLS AND THE HEAT GETS TO THEM I AVE 220 IN MY CENTRE BUT WE R RUNNING THE SAME CONDITION THAT WAS PUT IN WHEN THE KEGAL WAS DELIVERD AND I WAS'NT WORKING THERE THEN I JUST BOWL ALOT MORE NOW AND MY GAME HAS CHANGED I BOWLED A 814 AND THERE WAS A COMMENT MADE BY A BOWLER THAT I SET THE LANES TO SUIT MYSELF WAS'NT A GOOD FEELING SO I THINK THE TECHS NEED TO BE LAYED OFF OF AND YES THERE ARE SOME TECHS THAT WOULD SET CONDITIONS TO SUIT THEM SELFS IF SO THEY R A JOKE AND SHOULD GIVE UP BOWLING WHATS THE FUN IN THAT AND THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT FUN

Holy ****, that was along sentence there pockets. :thmbup:

If we were to ban techs and staff from bowling in their own centre then where would it end?

Ban Chinese from competing at Olympics because it's in China?

Ban Geelong Football Club from playing at Kardinia Park because it's their own ground?

Every sport has a home ground/stadium/centre advantage. So what's new?

Back
Top Bottom