Expressions of interest - tournament bowlers committee

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Just a quick note out there to any interested parties. A lot of people including myself having always commented and been vocal on issues concerning our sport, in particular tournament formats in Australia. I have decided to create a united front, a small committee that will report back to TBA regulary and will provide quality advice to tournament committee's, tournament directors and centres.

The committee will pro-actively assist TBA and other parties in creating events that are in the best interest of the bowlers in this country. This 'voice' will reflect the majority views of the tournament bowlers through out Australia and provide assistance where possible.

It is envisaged that communication will be through email only dependant on where everyone lives. As the chairperson, I'll report back to TBA regulary and send bi-monthly newsletters to TBA, AMF and other parties interested in what we are try to do.

There is no financial assistance at all provided for this committee, your doing it for love!

Ideally I am looking for the following..........

4 Junior bowlers (thats 2 guys and 2 girls)
4 Youth bowlers (thats 2 guys and 2 girls)
4 Adult bowlers (1 more guy and 2 girls)

Bowlers need to be an active participant in tournament bowling in Australia, and be willing to keep in regular corresspondance with other committee members.

If you are interested, please email me at [email protected]

I'll gather up the names and see what sort of interest we get.

Thanks G

Tournament Committee

'Scuse me George, I think you have left out the seniors! Don't we count anymore? We are just as interested in tournaments as the others, look how many of us bowl in tournaments other than senior tournaments?

Some of us are chasing ranking points too!! :lol:

George.....see if you can find a spot for me...
Maybe the senior male ( I'm 51 now)..even though I'm currently retired from competition.
Wayne

Back
Top Bottom