ENJOY CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR !

FLOWER

I would like to take this opportunity to wish everyone - bowlers, critics, comedians, friends and especially THE TEAM, a wonderful Christmas and a competitive and enjoyable 2011.

Many thanks to those who have wished me well and I am now the 'bionic' old lady - so beware!! I don't know if I will bowl again (only my mental thingo at the moment) but I do know that I am certainly looking forward to lots of work in 2011 as I enjoy the feedback from those I have come in contact with in the bowling world.

Hopefully, all the 'young things', all those very talented 'chickie' bowlers, the competitive mob, the social butterflies and the 'been there - done that' group of oldies will join in to bowl all sorts of tournaments, to achieve goals and to ENJOY!

See you in the New Year.

Flower

Mary

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Many thanks for your words of wisdom in the world of bowling this year. Looking forward to 2011.

Cheers
Donna Adams

Ah Mary! you're a little ray of sunshine, which is probably just as well with all the bloody rain you guys are seeing at present!

A Merry, Mary Christmas to you too, Mary! :)

Cheers,
Jason

p.s. I'll keep an eye out for that up and coming Lovell fella I hear so much about!

Back
Top Bottom