Emerson Shield 2008

ok van some 1 tell me we have a bowler that bowles in 2 centres r they aloud to try out for emerson at both centres rules say that tourn director has final say

I think that you answered your own question. Lol. The tournament director has final say. To me, it would come down to the tournament director at the second bowl and weather or not they allow the person to trial or not.;)

Alrighty, Geelong Tenpin Bowl-A-Rama just finished the trials and the team is as follows:

WOMEN
Courtney Murdoch
Kasey Thatcher
Jan Carmichael
Sue Jobling
Helen O'Keefe
Kylie McMahon
Lorraine Voigt

MEN

David Carmichael
Andrew Carmichael
Michael O'Keefe
Steven Kennedy
Michael Drummond
Michael Kennedy
Paul Robinson

Look forward to seeing you all there.

re read the previous pages but since the zone final isn't until beg of aug it might be a bit early yet for some

Twin Cities Tenpin Bowl - Wodonga
2008 Emerson Shield Teams

Ladies:
Michelle Crichton
Heather McCabe
Tegan McCabe
Kylie Anstis
Sheila Joss
Dawn Ardley
Yvonne Berrie

Mens:
Simon Keeffe
Troy Eade
Rob Ardley
Ray McCabe
Stephen McCabe
Marco Madrau
Peter Crichton

Gayle Elton
Centre Manager

Does anyone Know if Narre have completed their roll offs yet or have i missed the boat again (DAMN KIDS MAKING MY COMEBACK TO LATE )

cam.

narre roll offs on queens birthday but need to bowl qualifiying score in league before then

top 16 men will then roll off on queens birthday night but unfortunately because the rules require a certain number of games to be bowled in league you have missed the boat for this year.

If ihave enough time and as long they have not completed there roll offs

It would be my pleasure to tear the house down

DUST IT OFF TURN IT SIDEWAYS AND SHOVE IT STRAIGHT DOWN THE LANE

:stretcher:

Thanks for the info Rowds pity im late but next year sounds even better for me a proper tilt at the team more practice for me

Bendigo qualifying ends June 30th..
Right now it looks like the team will consist of some old guys and some young guns. Hopefully we can win a point or two up in Mildura.

We will all look forward to taking you on up here in Mildura Wayne.

Seems you choked on the 12th shot recently even though you claim how easy a 300 is these days, maybe you wont be able to handle the pressure up here either :movingtongue:

We will all look forward to taking you on up here in Mildura Wayne.

Seems you choked on the 12th shot recently even though you claim how easy a 300 is these days, maybe you wont be able to handle the pressure up here either :movingtongue:

I've bowled a grand total of 39 games since the end of 2006..
I should NOT be even getting close to 300, let alone throwing 21 in-a-row.
And yes, I did choke...

If I had bowled the 300.... I could tell you guys how little it meant to me. much like the 21 in-a-row means nothing. It's all a gift from Greg.

Travis....see if you can talk Rob into letting you bowl anchor ;)

I've bowled a grand total of 39 games since the end of 2006..
I should NOT be even getting close to 300, let alone throwing 21 in-a-row.
And yes, I did choke...
If I had bowled the 300.... I could tell you guys how little it meant to me. much like the 21 in-a-row means nothing. It's all a gift from Greg.
Travis....see if you can talk Rob into letting you bowl anchor ;)

Who says rob will have any say in the bowling order ;)

I think it would be more likely that myself and farky would have a 'battle of the revs' than me bowl anchor.. :weight_lift: :bb: :weight_lift2:

Now thats worth watching :p

All I can say is that I'm glad I'm not bowling against Jess. She'd give me another whooping, with MORE people watching.

God I'd hate that.

Back
Top Bottom