Emerson Shield 2008

Our trials are in a couple of weeks or something. Lol. Someone will tell me when I have to bowl. Lol.

My prediction for Men's Zones
Mildura, Shepparton, Melton, Bendigo, Epping (maybe Ballarat -- depending on who is playing)
Werribee, Mentone, Bowlarama, Colac -- & a lottery for fifth team between Geelong / Warrnambool / Narre (all depends on who is playing in the teams - i have no idea who will be in Altonas team so they might be a wildcard)[/QUOTE]

Giving Morwell a no show Gazza???????
At full stength would smash your old timers side! May be the spuring thing to rustle up a few that dont attend this event!!!:p

ThEOnE said:
Giving Morwell a no show Gazza???????
At full stength would smash your old timers side! May be the spuring thing to rustle up a few that dont attend this event!!!:p
Assuming that Morwell has not fielded it's strongest team the past two years, i based this on the fact that you probably won't field your strongest team this year -- so no i don't think Morwell will get through to the final.

PS - Your full strength side could not beat us old timers at this years CCup -- in either game... look forward to seeing you at Bowlarama for the zone final :D

Gatsby If my memory serves me correctly the missing mens allstar from the 1ST EMERSON SHIELD was Jason Hanson from geelong

David (Yogi)

Assuming that Morwell has not fielded it's strongest team the past two years, i based this on the fact that you probably won't field your strongest team this year -- so no i don't think Morwell will get through to the final.
PS - Your full strength side could not beat us old timers at this years CCup -- in either game... look forward to seeing you at Bowlarama for the zone final :D
Plans are in motion for an appearance at Bowlrama this year;)

All I know is this year I hope that young fella from Geelong is bowling..... :D

Epping is due to start qualifying very shortly!

Gatsby If my memory serves me correctly the missing mens allstar from the 1ST EMERSON SHIELD was Jason Hanson from geelong
David (Yogi)
Thanks David - much appreciated. I will update the page next chance i get.

I've just got to get the rest of the all stars from 2002 and 2003 now :(

For which team .... or are you gonna just come and watch :)
If I am at bowlrama it wont be for a look see;)
As for which team - Now that would be putting the cart before the horse;)
Got to tick all the correct boxes first before I am eligible and see how I go after that

After visiting Bowl a rama and being challenged to a few games I found new form and cleaned up all challengers. Thank to Chris and David for the extra pocket money;):p:eek:

Not a problem happy to cash you up for your journey home,although I feel Chris put me into the game when I was behind the 8 ball, he opens then quits and tell me to finish it off.

ok van some 1 tell me we have a bowler that bowles in 2 centres r they aloud to try out for emerson at both centres rules say that tourn director has final say

Back
Top Bottom