Ebonite VSS 3 Telecast

Brenton_Davy

900Global bowler
Well done to all those who made the televised final at Epping. To give the telecast more atmosphere, the crew of the Tenpin Bowling Show would love to see a healthy (and vocal) crowd at Epping. As you would have seen on a couple of posts recently, the show is going ahead in leaps and bounds, but the show NEEDS ATMOSPHERE! I urge everyone interested to come along and cheer the bowlers on so we can showcase this sport in its very best light. Remember the date Sunday 20th January.

Brenton Davy
Filming Manager
Tenpin Bowling Show

Brenton,

I can't believe I am agreeing with a lefty....

The more people we get to the telecast the better. Not to mention I will have a big hangover from the night before, so the more noise, the more I will regret it :D

I'll be supplying finger food on the day, the area of the telecast is fully licensed and sectioned off from the rest of the centre, and with the invites to the local bowlers, its a great chance to grow the VSS moving forward.

All those that can get down there, we expect to hopefully start the actual matches around 8:30, and given the stepladder format, we should see some great matches from quality bowlers!

We will also make sure Brenton doesn't wear shorts on the day ;)

Unfortunately I will be bowling ATBSOV at Frankston that day. :(

Is there or can we get a list of dates and venues that are being televised before hand? Perhaps with advanced notice more of us can be present, coz most people know when it comes to making noise that I am more than capable and I can also make sure to invite my noisy friends.........

:band:

Liz

Liz,

Without being able to give a full calendar, I can assure you that we will be filming the following in Victoria as a minimum.

Easter
Sunday - Vic 150 - Keon Park - matchplay segments (as there is no stepladder)
Monday - Australian Open - Sunshine - Stepladder

Queens Birthday
Monday - Melbourne International - Altona - Stepladder

There may be more events filmed in victoria. We will let everyone know if and when we do.

OZ Tenpin are providing finger food for the spectators of the event.

They are also offering a very very good practise rate after the telecast, of 13.95 for 3 games. If the bowler wants to stick around till after presentation, they can have a go on the same (fresh) sports pattern that the finalists will be competing on.

Back
Top Bottom