East Coast Challenge Cup 2004 NSW

bad_ass

Troy Millar
Hey all u nsw ppl out there
Just wondering who is going to try out for eccc this yr for the nsw teams i will be tryin for the und21 boy's should be an interesting yr up in vic for all the ppl who make it an will enjoy every min up there an hope we have lot's of ppl to come up an cheer us on an everything will be coming home with us well we can only see how things go.. see u all at blacktown for the roll off's an to see who is rolling of this yr cya later's

I know I'm definitely in now, Troy, so all I have to do is send in my form and I will see you at roll-off and, fingers crossed, in Victoria late September.

I know i am rolling off, just deciding open or graded, will have to see how i go at south coast this weekend.

From my form at invertational, it is graded at this stage.

Howdy spoon dont worry bout all this keep to the vic's side as we did last yr us boy's won all the medals umm gud luck this yr cause nothing is gunna change

Spoony, the only way the Vics are gonna win the Under 21's Cup back this year is converting more NSW youth bowlers to the south, isn't that right? :wink:

ive got news for both of u lol............the cups r coming bak to qld where they belong........look forward to seeing u all at sunshine.........our champs started today

take care all xxoo

Hey which cups are you talking about? You mean the ones saying "EAST COAST CUP 2004"? lol! :) I'm really not sure :wink:

Having said that, good luck to the Queenslanders trying out for the East Coast team, hopefully we'll see some competitive Queensland teams in Sunshine.

thats good sportsmanship craig.............good luck to u and all of nsw (i cant b mean to u guys i used to bowl for u at one stage lol)............we continue our champs next wkend doubles at greenslopes (my home centre so hopefully i bowl well) and teams at capalaba........cant wait til sep :)

just a quick one people.....

unfortunatly, i will not be attending this years ECCC in Melbourne as a bowler or manager.

so good luck to all and hopefully see's all next year.

chowny.

hi
i might be bowling only if they need people to bowl though. does ne1 no whoes goin for graded u/21 just so i no when to put my form in
woodsy

Hi Chowny,

How come your not coming down to Melbourne this year?
Besides knowing NSW dont have any hope?

Spoony,

no time off left this year, just has 2 weeks off, having more off in 3 weeks, then indy cars & after that natho is coming back from the UK over xmas.

I wish i could go down there this year, have been bowling alright lately..... or maybe its just NBS :)

Chowny

Hi Chowny, That's a shame your not comming down here this year.. Always good to watch you bowl..

Hopefully we'll see you next year..

All the best in what you do..

Alan Notman

Hey chowny (paul) how have u been not good to hear u wont be coming down this yr to bowl or be a manager will there be any chown's bowlin this yr cause i know russ an u aint is lauren going to be bowling well good luck on what u will be doing an goodluck for all u who r tryen out for the other states as qld are still doing there's now cant wait to the roll off's an to bowl
cya alll

Heya Chowny,

Come down for the presentation dinner at least, bring Wendy down and make a weekend of it.
There will be plenty of room.
Is Russ and Bec coming down for the dinner when they get back from Canada?

Hey spoon
Bec & Myself will be coming down the Friday night of the teams. Don't think we will be there in time to watch any tho. We are flying into Avalon :) (good old jetstar). Going to be sick of planes by the time we get back from our holiday. We will be attending the dinner and coming back home on the Monday of the long weekend. So it will be good to see everyone.
Catch ya's Russ

Hey Glenno I heard you made Rachuig Team Congrats.
I will catch up with you and Webber when your down here.

Back
Top Bottom