East Coast Bowlers And Family

noddy

To all East Coast bowlers and their families please be careful on your way to Sydney.

Just remember A POWER NAP CAN SAVE LIVES.

Alan & Jenny

I hope you're kidding, cos personally, I thought it was a bit flat. Ah well - I'll take anything I can get. Cheers, bro! : )

Roads should be safe , Lisa wont be on them .
Too many names to mention so good luck to everyone , wish i was going , try and have fun without me.

Look out ladies Craig Ryan is on his way

Chrissy

good luck to everyone thats going bring home the cups wish i was going i miss being in the team i hope i can get back in the team when its here next year the last time i made it was 2003 it seems so long ago good luck and have fun

Just like to wish everybody a safe trip to NSW and good luck for the tournament. Would love to see a clean sweep by Vic!!

LFC

Just hope your pilot doesn't take a powernap ...
Wake up Dejin...
They do have Auto Pilot nowdays mate :rofl:
Chrissy mate, what kinda vehicle Lisa drives? A four wheel drive with bull bar and horn bar i bet ;)
Have a safe trip everyone and have fun :D

I would like to wish all the Victorian a safe trip to NSW.
Also good luck and high scoring, l am so sorrry that l can not make it this year but to all the new bowlers enjoy the experience that you will get from this week away.
To a couple of juniors that are going for the first time Emma, Shannon, Ross from Dandenong enjoy it you will love it.
To my son Dylan good Luck this week sorry can be thier but good luck in masters on saturday and dont give dad a hard time.

Will be thinking of you all each day from melbourne

your President
Leanne Healey

Bring the cups back to me!!!

Hey there, make sure you have a great time and make sure their is a clean sweep by the Vics.
Can someone put a post up of all competitors and their scores it would be very appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom