Driving Music

Murderdoll

INSINR8R
Well last few weeks I've heard nothing but breaks and drum and bass. I worked at a Pendulum gig last night and it was great, although I'm not really into drum and bass.

So it got me thinkin, most people in ricers listen to doof doof music with their subwoofas cranked, what do you listen to in the car?

For me its most heavy metal, or hardcore. But I do occasionally listen to dnb or breaks...

Something soothing normally - Pink Floyd or maybe Led Zep. On the other hand if the mood takes me I have The Clash, The Ramones, Marylin Manson, Bloodhound Gang and Creed.

I've normally got something Industrial on...

Hocico
Hanzel Und Gretyl
Flesh Field (the best band in the universe)
Hardwire
The Azoic
Combichrist
Rammstein

...to name a few

I like a bit of everything, but I can depend on my mood on the day or on how crazy the roads are.

But mainly nice cruising music for the long country drives, a bit of drum & bass before heading into bowling that night.

there is only tree types of music to listen too.
that's breaks, brum and bass and house.....especially the goovey sounds of jAy-Sun.... keep an eye out for his cd launch in early feb...
it's well worth the listen...:crazyeye: =D>

With me it depends on my mood...
I have a wide music variety, so you can hear almost anything when Im on the road...anything in the form of a CD that is...I dont do radio.

For about the last 2 months. 4 Weeks before the concert, to present. Nothing but Foo Fighters has been cranking in my car. But my speakers have been treated to everything from FF, Green Day, Eminem to Simon and Garfunkel. I do like lots of music. *****cat Dolls with Don't Cha is not classified as music and therefore will never be played in my car. Same for Crazy Frog.

Later Da Cowman!

oh i hear ya..... i hate the crazy frog....
:-$ thanks to all those people who made it popular..... =D>

*** NOT!!!! ***

Usually rock/metal or some Aussie hiphop. Lately have been rotating the CDs between The Herd's "The Sun Never Sets", Motley Crue's "Red, White and Crue", The Exies "Head For The Door", and The Darkness "Permission To Land"... The latter 2 are current faves at the moment... A good wake up for the 7am shifts before work :D

jase_mate said:
love playing the chili peppers especially their older stuff...

Amen To That...especially under the bridge & Soul To Squeeze, i like parrallel universe the best out of their newer stuff

eboignite said:
Amen To That...especially under the bridge & Soul To Squeeze, i like parrallel universe the best out of their newer stuff

oh yeah! if you havent already heard their first few albums...

1.Red Hot Chili peppers (self titled)
2.Freaky Styley
3.The uplift mofo party Plan

also i like the album One Hot minute, bit of some hard rock/alternate

i can garentee youll like this, very funky rock...

from ACDC to green day, anything to do with rock for me

I don't drive at the moment, so I listen to whatever is on in the car that I'm in, but when I start driving, I will still probably listen to anything and everything.

i dont drive just yet but in the car i like to listen to heavy metal or punk like atreyu,thrice,avenged sevenfold,alexisonfire,kill swtich engage

for me it either rock or rap/rock ie metalica, cypress hill or rage against the machine but lately its been the gorillaz newey. its mad

For me it would have to be a mix between rock, rnb, new metal and much more anything that we have does the job as long as it keeps my dad from going to sleep that is all that matters. Plus what we listen to is better than that cold silence that can happen sometimes. Oh well but it better than hearing the famous car travelling songs.

LOL oh well what happens happens.

green day blink 182 the killers system of a down disturbed nervana yeh just rock dont like rnb hip hop **** luv 2 turn it up n ppl look at u hahaha

Back
Top Bottom