does 277 and 279 count as book of shame?

phrostyboi

rolled 233, 277 and 279 in league tonight, 9 spare in the 5th frame of both the 270 games, both were cold 9's so to say the least i'm shattered

have had the front 9 before and made a total mess of the game for a 265, having a 9 spare in the 5th actually makes it easier as theres no perfect game pressure any more

never thought my highest games and highest series ever could be kinda such a downer at the same time :(

We have all done the above , some of us more often than others. I went 195 , 279, 279 and it always stuck in my mind as lost opportunities , it was in 1987 LOL

bit bummed about it, was chatting with one of the Wyncity guys afterwards and he said he did that 20 times before his first 300, just said keep plugging away like you are and it'll happen, it's amazing what a supportive centre staff, excellent pro and a bit of concentration can do

heh have done that before but was front 9, made a real mess of that one for 265 with a 6 open in the 10th...
those 2 games had 9/ in the 5th

might call it book of irritation for me then lol

heh have done that before but was front 9, made a real mess of that one for 265 with a 6 open in the 10th...
those 2 games had 9/ in the 5th

might call it book of irritation for me then lol
I agree wholeheartedly with you about your problems of coming to terms with your irritations. If they persist then maybe you might consider making an appointment with a qualifed Sports Psych-"O" Therapist rather than blathering to deaf ears.

I wasn't upset about the 814. I was upset that I couldn't convert either of the first 2 into a 300

Back
Top Bottom