Do You Like Your Work Hours?

• Yes

Votes: 63 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 25 27.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
8 til 6 mon - fri as a courier. I average 50 hours a week, but sometimes can clock up up to 70. I make quite a bit too

I think depending on which area/location your in, Vodafone isn't that bad at all. In comparison to some of the other networks, Vodafone is probably one of the better ones that have a good coverage, not the best but it's up there. Sorry to disagree with you Matt.

Hmmm back to hours of work.
Being a special Vic Public Servant - my hours are 38 week. 9am to 5pm. But I have to travel and stay over night.
Last year alone - Mildura 2 twice for 10 days total, Horsham 4 days and Metro Melb 30 days. Plus I cover the entire region known as Gippsland. (oh yeah all those times were me driving)
When I started in Sept 06 they gave me a Falcon with 4,300 kms on it I handed it back in Nov 07 with 53,000kms on it.

Im injured havnt worked 4 a month lost alot of money but ive loved my hours 4 the last month they have been 0 cant wait 2 get back rendering sorta need 2 get some money back.
STUPID RIGHT ANCLE

40 Hour week. (38 paid plus RDO) +overtime when ever i want 2300 - 0720 Graveyard. Good part is no bosses to bug me and i can work at my own pace. Bad part is it gets hot standing in front of a 1000 furnace all night

just got a new job. on the contract it says its a 38 hr week average but not enforced. basically i have my own hours. as long as I look after my customers I can start and finish in my own time. yes I love my new hours.

8am - 4pm Mon to Fri.
Beat the traffic in the morning and afternoon.
Love it :)

3x12hr dayshifts one week then 3x12 hrs nightshift the next then back to days etc etc but the work ain't hard and a 4 day weekend every day helps compinsate for the rotating shifts

Yep. I work flextime on Help Desk Support for a govt agency. This means I can get some cycling done as well as running the pro shop in my home. Even lets me accumulate flexdays for tournaments so it works out well.

We also rotate an after hours line diverted to a mobile between us. It's funny taking an after hours call on the bike though. It really tests my memory of the systems we support! Even funnier when the pro shop mobile starts ringing while on a help desk call. Talk about crashing the gears in your mind! :)

Back
Top Bottom