Bad payers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am strongly considering listing Total Bowling members who refuse to pay their accounts with us.

As you all know, we are the first to put our hands up to sponsor a tournament or event, yet we still have several people who we have helped out with 'a few weeks credit', and who are bowling in events we have supported, who are now as much as 9 MONTHS behind with their account payments.

After several "nice" requests, these people still have not done the right thing by us, OR by tenpin bowling in general in Australia. The bull**** excuses I get are funny enough to create our own comic strip.

My question to you as a forum, do we expose these people who are inhibiting us from sponsoring our sport to an even greater extent, or do we take legal action against the individuals and use up our money in doing so which could go on to further sponsorship? OR do we just let sleeping dogs lie and therefore out of necessity reject every other sponsorship proposal we get?

You people know who you are...........I give you 72 hours to make good your promises, or I will expose you to the bowling public. Some of the names will surprise everyone AND ruin your credit with every other supplier, but unless these issues are sorted by either PM, email or phone call within the next 48 hours, you will all be listed on Monday.

You know what really pisses me off? Balls we have sent to people 9 months ago, who have used the life out of them and then sold them, who have still not paid us for the initial purchase.And some, we have actually sold them for second hand, and still we have not been paid for the initial sale.

Sucker Max you might say, and yes you may be right, but we came in to this sport to help the bowler and THAT we have tried to do as much as humanly possible, and then you get arseholes letting us and the sport down.

Most people, organisers & etc know by now, you do the right thing by BBA and we will help as much as we can, unlike most other high profile glamour seekers in tenpin bowling in Australia, of which there are MANY who collectively give nothing back to the sport. HOWEVER, the time has come for people to start honouring their promises to us, so that we can continue to support the sport the way we have in the past 18 months or so.

I leave it up to the people who owe us money, as I said, you have 72 hours to make the payment in FULL. No crap excuses, no part payment bull**** - make good or the rest of Australia will know who you are.

Pending that, I will start a list on Total Bowling, other forums and my website as to who you are.

To the rest of the bowling world, who have been nothing short of sensational, I offer my most heartfelt thanks.

Have a great Xmas...............Max

Come on guys!
This isnt fair on a supporter of tenpin bowling! Its been a VERY long time since a company like Bowling Balls Australia supported events and people like they are!
So pull your fingers out and make the payments!!!!
Dont let the rest of THE GOOD payers suffer coz you lot are a bunch of W@nkers and stuff it up for the rest of us that do the right thing!!
I know i am not gonna be on THAT list, how about YOU!!!
PAY UP OR PAY THE CONSEQUENCES!!!
Martina
:D

this has nothing to do with the sport of bowling its a business problem on your own part. if your that worried about getting the money dont give credit.
as for naming the people that is just down right rude. you gave the credit your own fault dont bring the sport down because of your accounting problems and bad business practices.

this has nothing to do with the sport of bowling its a business problem on your own part. if your that worried about getting the money dont give credit.
as for naming the people that is just down right rude. you gave the credit your own fault dont bring the sport down because of your accounting problems and bad business practices.

Unfortunately Mark, this has alot to do with tenpin bowling as a sport.

Max pours thousands (to tens of thousands of dollars) back into the sport of bowling, through various sponsorships, donations, and junior support. If we want this to continue, these bowlers who Max has done the right thing by should repay the favour.

What is "Rude" is these bowlers getting a ball, using it, selling it on and still not paying for the original purchase. I personally know these people have been making up rubbish excuses for far too long, and if this is the best way to gain payment, then by all means, full steam ahead!

Pay up people!

What's next? Do we post the names of all bowlers who cheat on their spouse, or are law breakers? How about everyone who has ever gone bankrupt?

This "list" has no place on this site and I strongly believe you should reconsider your intention to post a list of BBA's bad debtors.

I agree with Mark, there's no use having a whinge because of the way you choose to run your business. There are more professional ways to recover outstanding payments.

Speaking of professional; I find the comments/attitude of Max (Bowling Balls Australia) as totally unprofessional. I don't care how much you claim to give back to the bowling community, if you continue to display this type of attitude towards customers you will very quickly find your sales declining.

Have a Merry Xmas Bowling Balls Australia - Bah Humbug!

What's next? Do we post the names of all bowlers who cheat on their spouse, or are law breakers? How about everyone who has ever gone bankrupt?

How About a list of people who put their names down to bowl and then dont bother showing up............ No Excuses, No Courtesy Phone Call, No Nothing.

I don't see where the hostilities are coming from! Max has done nothing but the right thing, through the countless phone calls he's made to even personally borrowing money from the bank to be nice and cover these a-hole's pormises of "i'll pay u next week". I personally have one or two people owing me money on gear that continuously puts me off/not answer phone calls to avoid talking to me.
Listen guys, Max is doing us a favor by sponsoring australian events and doing everything he can to promote australian bowling. The least we can do is pay up on our orders so he isn't financially in trouble because of us, the bowlers he trusts and continues to support. As far as i am concerned, put that list out in the open and HELP THE REST OF AUSTRALIA'S BOWLING BALL RETAILERS so they are not also cheated by these irresponsible people!
Rayzer

What's wrong with a bit of honesty and integrity, if you make a deal with someone you honour it!!

Personally I think it's bad enough that someone will stall and not pay for 9 months, but to have onsold the ball and pocketed that money, yet STILL not payed for the first ball... that's criminal.

To some extent I'd agree with wchester.... the list doesn't fit on this site.

Instead, I think it should be sent to every pro-shop and bowling product supplier in Australia so other businesses can be warned about these customers. I would like to know that the person walking into my proshop isn't someone who's going to rip me off.

This "list" has no place on this site and I strongly believe you should reconsider your intention to post a list of BBA's bad debtors.
Hell no! I say name and shame the bludgers! :-$ The list of names will also serve as a great reference for forum members who choose to buy and sell 2nd hand gear on the site. It might make us think twice before dealing with these people. :-k

Just as the forum moderators have the right to name and shame members who don't pay up or take other member's money without sending goods, so should Bowling Balls Australia who pay to be here. No laws are being broken, however those people who choose not to pay are the criminals. I can't think of anything more lousy than owing someone money for gear 9 months, then selling the equipment 2nd hand. Talk about a slap in the face. How insulting! [-X

You try to help people out by giving them time to pay, and they throw it back in your face. No wonder the world is running out of nice and forgiving people :roll:

Speaking of professional; I find the comments/attitude of Max (Bowling Balls Australia) as totally unprofessional. I don't care how much you claim to give back to the bowling community, if you continue to display this type of attitude towards customers you will very quickly find your sales declining.
Have a Merry Xmas Bowling Balls Australia - Bah Humbug!

Why/how comments/attitude unprofessional Shane?

And display what type of attitude towards customers? Let them take advantage of us? This is the problem, we have shown the right attitude in helping people out and 99% of our customers have done more than the right thing - it is just the odd few who are making life hard for us.

Max

Max,
There is another set of laws called Privacy Laws - not saying you would be breaking them, but I would check first, or else both BBA and TotalBowling are libel.
I would think like Mr Chester - TotalBowling is not the place to air this sort of laundry.

You could probably register their debt with Baycor if nothing is achieved after sending debt collectors after them, that way they will find it hard to get any type of credit in the future. In regards to on selling do you have agreements in place if so would the onselling of unpaid items be a criminal offence considering technically it is not theirs to sell? Its unfortunate but a reality in business! At the end of the day by posting them on this forum, will that get your money back??????

Andrew

I cant belive that people can do this to someone that has done something that he didnt really have to. He has done it as a favour to these people and they dont even have the courtsey to repay the favour by paying there bills on time that is disgusting in my eyes.

i dont think a list like that should be posted on this site thats childish
but do want you want with your own site

if these people arent paying and you cant get your money through other avenues then do you think they will pay when you dishonour them

personally if there are peoples names on that list that i like and look up to
the list wont bother me because i will still like them more than i do you

you only have something positive to say on this site when it regards bba bowlers and are quick to crap on other bowlers and i have heard from your lips such things

daniel d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom