Country Cup 2006

granat said:
Morning all,
I'll check with Ian on Tuesday night and I'll ask around about Neil to see if anybody remembers, I've only been bowling since about '99 so I don't know too much about the history.
Graeme
Wow, 10 pages in 4 days and still about 5 months to go.....good thread Cuppers

Gatsby, you were right of course, Ian Irving has not bowled Country Cup
Caught up with Ian over the weekend. Turns out the Ballarat shirt he wears sometimes is a Dunn Shield shirt.

Graeme

granat said:
Gatsby, you were right of course, Ian Irving has not bowled Country Cup
Caught up with Ian over the weekend. Turns out the Ballarat shirt he wears sometimes is a Dunn Shield shirt.
Graeme
Not always right - just got lucky this time Graeme.
No Paige in the Shep team :( what happened?

So far we have teams for Latrobe Valley, Geelong, Ballarat, Shepparton
So, what is the go with the other Associations?
Colac has no rolloffs - we use highest averages as at last Sunday in November (I think Warrnambool do similar) what about Sunraysia, Bendigo, Albury, Ovens & Murray & Sale - any news on teams or still waiting for roll offs etc?

Hey Kara

I did'nt think you'd have enough time to look on here,must take you hours sending all those Imformative and Educational Emails to Dave

Cheerz
Kevin

Gary, bowling like crap doesn't get you into our team!! :(

But I wish the girls well, and don't think you can get rid of me that easily!! :p

My other half will be bowling in the mens team so I will be there keeping an eye on everybody, and no pressure of bowling thats having my cake and eating it too!! All the fun and no expectations.

No matter how much I try to make it sound good its not as good as bowling but the next best thing!! I'll make sure I take lots of photos for your website!!

Paige

Carmers said:
So does this mean that Miss Paige is the Official Country Cup Photographer?
Maybe we can turn the tables on her and make her the Official Country Cup Mascot - just have to decide on a uniform - Any ideas;)

Hi Kevin
I'm just doing my bit to keep Mr Farky informed (the emails with diagrams and pictures help!!) ;)
Kara

I'm not much of a photographer really but I'm happy to take snaps of everyone on the weekend and if you want team photos etc I can snap them too!!

And Woza don't you go getting any ideas on what you can dress me in. I don't trust any of you!! ;)

Purple_Tweety said:
And Woza don't you go getting any ideas on what you can dress me in. I don't trust any of you!! ;)
Come on Paige after a few of us get together I think that we could come up with a really good suggestion as a mascot.;)

It is much easier to get people to smile for you if you get dressed up Paige. Creates a better atmosphere :D

KJP said:
Bendigo's final trial is this Sunday.
- Kara
Thanks for that Kara - good luck to all bowlers competing. It is always good to make the team when the CCup is at your home centre.

Gatsby
There are some bowlers who have completed their three trials, the rest will bowl this Sunday. I'm sure Mr Farky will post a list of those who made the team. And yes, it's always good to bowl in your home centre, as long as you don't invite your friends to come and watch and then end up bowling like a dork!!

I hope David F does post the names. As you will see from the number of posts already in this forum there are a lot of people very interested in CCup and who is bowling.
As for bowling like a dork - you get used to it after a while and it doesn't bother you as much (trust me i am speaking from experience)

Gatsby said:
It is much easier to get people to smile for you if you get dressed up Paige. Creates a better atmosphere :D
But there is a big difference between a smile and laughing in hysterics;)

Woza said:
Maybe we can turn the tables on her and make her the Official Country Cup Mascot - just have to decide on a uniform - Any ideas;)

This uniform would probly end up being the Cougar girl.
(unoffical drink for the weekend.)\\:D/

Back
Top Bottom