Congratulations Bee!!!!

Chipis

I just got a message from Bianca Flanagan saying that she just bowled a 300!! Im not too sure what this was in or what centre it was at, but im sure someone will post it later. Bee, your a dead set champion and i knew you would do it soon. I can bet that i wasnt the only one that thought this :D It was just a matter of time before it was going to happen!!! Keep it up! :twisted:

Congrats Bee on your 300!! You heaps deserve it and im sure that wont be your last one in your ever so promising bowling career.

Im guessing you did it at Nerang in the Gold Coast Area's in squads or in the masters which was held over this weekend..

Cheers

Nobbsei

Well Done Bee. You have really deserved it, turning out to be a fairly good year for you, With Youth Team as well, keep up the good work.

Later Da Cowman

HEY BEE!!!
that is absolutely mad!!!
nice effort.
im sure there will be heaps to follow..
talk to u soon
bye
mickey

Congrats on the 300 Bianca.
Great effort and I am sure it would have been a great game to watch.
Keep up the great work and I am sure there will be many more 300's for you.
Congrats again.

Hey there...
This is Jayde and i wold like to congrat Bee too. She bowled it in the second game of our area masters which she went on to win. She had bowled well the whole tounrie and this was just the icing on the cake. She really deserved it and there wasn't a ball that looked like missing. Congrats.
Luv u heaps sweetie.
Jayde xxxxx

Hey Bee,

Congrats on your 300, i knew yours would come along soon! Your an awesome bowler, your going go so far in bowling! You deserve to have this one and many more to come! Congrats on winning the masters aswell.
Look forward to bowling with you soon.
Take care, Hayli

Woohoo!!!!!! Go Bee. Good on you Bee for rolling a 300, and for winning masters too. Well Done and I hope you can continue bowling high games, as you do!

Later
:D

Well done Bee on your 300, you deserve it.
All that hard work has now paid off you champ you.
Well done on also winning the Masters as well.
Congrats again you champ.
Love Kellie :D :shock:

Hey Bee! I just wanted to say congratulations dude! Awesome bowling - we all knew it was coming. Well done on winning the masters as well.

See ya

krissy

Congrats. Bee! Great to see you young ones really putting in the hard yards. I bet Mum is taking most of the credit!!!!
Well done!

FLOWER

Bianca,

Defintaley a great achievement for bowling the 300. I hope you keep them coming. And also for taking out the masters!!!!!

Well done again.

From
Glenda and Kim Barry.

Hey Bianca,
Congrats on the 300, that's an awesome achievement :D
Also well done in winning the masters.
I'm sure there's plenty more where that came from.
Take care,
Lauren

congrats bee!!! everything everyone has said on here is true! your a dead set champion :D
how come u never told me when we were chattin tha other night?? lol soo modest too :D
anyway great effort!!
byes

Congrats on the 300 Bee...your a true champ!! Also congrats on winning the masters. I expect we will be seeing more of these in the future. Once again congrats!!! :D

hey hey bianca
you dun know me well but we have talked a few times just wanna say congrats on bowling ur 300 its a great acheivment and i heard you are bowling really really well lately hope ya keep it up and congrats again
take care
luv Shellby!

Back
Top Bottom