Bianca Flanagan - 300

nay_lea

**Princess**
Just would like to send a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to my girl Bianca Flanagan =D> =D> =D> who tonight produced a flawless and seemingly effortless 300 game at Nerang Tenpin Bowl.

I would just like to say that it was an awesome display to watch and I have never seen someone so relaxed. Also it was an even bigger pleasure to bowl with you tonight as well

GO GIRL....UR A STAR!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Nay & Missy King

Just like to say a huge congratulations to Bianca =D> =D> and l imagine you shattered the pins :2gunfire: like you usually do with your awesome shot. Well done Keep up the XXX

See ya

well done bee...
is that number 2??
your a star.. :)
i was really looking forward to bowling with u in asian schools but not this year.. maybe next..
congratulations again.. and lets see some more big scoreing from u at Werribee youth cup..
congrats
Tracey Madden..

Congratulations Bianca,

Glad to see that such great results do come to people who work and train hard at what the like doing - just goes to show that the end truely does justify the means.

From myself, Mum and Lauren, congratulations, you thoroughly deserve it and I am sure that there are plenty more to come.

Brad

hey bianca, congrats on a huge game, no doubt a literal perfect game, im glad to hear that ur doing good, keep it up and ill see you at werribe

the boy from the south

Hey Bee...it's great to hear that u bowled a purrrfect game!!! congrats!! =D> Ur such a good bowler! Keep it up...Cant wait to see you again... :) Take care~!

There couldnt be a more deserving bowler on the coast. Top Effort. :D

Back
Top Bottom