Congrates to Jason Belmonte

PoITeR

Bowl-A-Holic
Would like to say congrate to jason on back to back Brunswick cup wins

Jason walsh came second followed by
Micheal Little
Jason Doust
Matt rielly

Would like to say a big thank you to Brett best and the staff at Canberra bowling alley for a great run event.

The Lane conditions were very tough , If you missed your mark you were in trouble, there were a lot of splits from mistakes< I must say Jason Doust is the split king in the fact he seems spare more tricky splits than anyone i have seen bowling.

I will admit i struggled as i came first at the other end lol. but had fun see you all in the new year

Well done again Jason Belmonte.
If I was to shake your hand every time you won a major tour I'd get a sore wrist!
Once again, well deserved and just keep it going.
I wish it would have been possible to film the event and put the whole lot on TV, but due to finding a sponsor only last week, there was not enough time to organise etc. Perhaps next time the cameras will be there.
Nice going also Jason Walsh!;)
Tony Drexel
Tenpin Bowl Show
Proudly sponsored by the ABPA.

Congratualtions to all...:D especially to both Jasons & to Mick Little & Jason Doust....I'm sure it was great bowling to watch..sorry to have missed it...Also congrats to Sampson on winning the ball & thanks to QuibicaAMF for their sponsorship of the comp.

Belmo you are good, you came from 8th to win, just stunning. Also kudos to Jason Doust (4th) and Matt Riley (5th). I look forward to the hcp vs scratch battle at Randwick tomorrow night, that is if it is still on.

I must also congratulate Kate Wilton for Winning the Plate final

To George Frilingos

Mate i dont know you to well wish i did, i think i can safely say from all the bowlers around australia you will be missed from the tornament scene, i wish you all the best in the future, who knows you might get bored and come back and show everyone what the lefties can do.

well done belmo, this guy in unreal, i need to learn to loft the capping like this guy

unreal dude

see u soon

Well done to Belmo!!

Congrats to the others that made final.

But a big than you to Glenn Rowland and QubicaAMF Worldwide for a great torney

Congrats Belmo on yet another victory.
Back to back is an even better achievement.
Well Done.
Congratulations also to the other place getters, especially Dousty.
Go the Sh*t Shot Express!
Guess you gambled that 200 bucks...and it paid off.

Jen.

Jason, well done mate. You've been on fire all year. Shame I missed Brunswick this year, but i'm sure your perfomance was just as good as NSW Open earlier this year.

It's a long road untill the AMF World Cup, but you should know by know, we're all right behind you mate!

All the best!

It was impressive to be a part of..

I, like Matt need to go learn how to loft some capping :D

Well done Jason. Well bowled.

An another amazing effort from not only one of my best friends but one of the best bowlers on this planet. Jason again showed us why he is the one to beat every tournament, irrelevant of the condition, he finds a way to get the job done.

The kind words in your speech were a great touch which was for me my last National event. I didn't have the finish I was looking for but I competed to the best of my ability (for that weekend anyway) and had fun once again.

Well done on your win, congrats to Walshy and Mick who put up a gallant fight for the placings.

Congrats Belmo on the win mate was pleasure bowling with you and against you was awsome and shows what it takes to win. Speech was a nice touch. Again was glad to make matchplay. True Champion of this sport. Congrats again and well done to Walshy and Mick on there placings.

Another feather in the cap for a outstanding champion.The best thing I have seen since Bradford. Well done Belmo. Great to see Jason Doust up there. No lefties I see. Oh well!!!
Lovey

anyone who doesnt realise just how together belmo's game is should take a walk down to their local centre and try lofting over the capping to get back to the pocket, let alone playing a line through games like that. Thats ability, hands down must be the best there is at the moment.

Grats to mick too, thats a name i havent seen much of in awhile (blast from juniors past, thats for sure) good to see you back up the pointy end mate, another guy with loads of ability.

Well done Champ !....nice timing for Kimberly too.
Agree with 'Lovey' that it was great to see Doust back mixing it with the 'Best'

... The Lane conditions were very tough , If you missed your mark you were in trouble, there were a lot of splits from mistakes< I must say Jason Doust is the split king in the fact he seems spare more tricky splits than anyone i have seen bowling.
That's very kind of you Lovey & Peter's Miller and Brown! It's only because I leave so many splits though Peter Miller! ;)

But on topic. Yep. Belmo done us good. (I learn more each year though.)

Back
Top Bottom