Columbia300 signs Jason Belmonte to a 3yr deal!!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Columbia 300 announces it has signed amateur bowler Jason Belmonte to a long-term sponsorship beginning January 1, 2007. Belmonte, an Australian bowler and fan favorite, is noted for his unique two-handed ball delivery which generates extreme amounts of revolutions and speed. Belmonte is one of only a handful of bowlers worldwide who has mastered this unusual technique.

Belmonte owns numerous international titles including the 2005 and 2006 Kuwait Open Championship, the 2006 Euro Challenge, which is a European major, World and Asian FIQ medals in both Open and Youth divisions, and over 20 Commonwealth championships. In addition he is a top ten ranked bowler on two continents, Asia and Europe, and was named the 2004 World Bowling Writers, World Bowler of the Year, making him the youngest male to ever win the award at only 21 years of age.

"The decision to join Columbia 300 was the perfect one for my bowling game," says Belmonte. "Columbia's equipment is second-to-none and their staff is always willing to help. I truly think that together we'll take my game to a level it's never seen before.

"Columbia 300 is thrilled to have Jason as an international ambassador supporting the brand. In addition to his unique style Jason's approachability, integrity and devotion to the sport of bowling makes him a perfect fit for the Columbia family," states Kyle Burns, Columbia Industries Vice President of International Sales.

San Antonio, Texas based Columbia 300 manufactures and markets high-technology bowling balls, bags and accessories, under the Columbia 300 brand name.

Congrats Jason, well deserved and what a great Ambassador for Australian Tenpin Bowling.:cool:

Welcome to the family mate sure you will fit in just fine :)

Just be careful of that George character....

I would like to personally welcome Belmo to the team. He is one of the most marketable players in the world and it's good to see him coming across to the Big C family where he can be looked after accordingly.

There is more news to come in the upcoming weeks from Columbia, stay tuned!

Congrats Jason,

Very deserving and as it has been said "What a great ambassador" and face for our sport.

Looks like Santa came early in the Belmonte household :cool:

Super effort

I think we should change his name to "Mini Mac". (only for a week or two though) He and Tim Mack are by far the worlds most approachable "elite" bowlers. They, Belmo and Tim do every centre proud, every time they bowl. To Belmo.. a special person himself, well done, do what you do best...be yourself, your a world beater at that as well as bowling.
Stax

Columbia 300 announces it has signed amateur bowler Jason Belmonte to a long-term sponsorship beginning January 1, 2007.

Amateur?

Congrats Belmo.. interested in why he's leaving Storm.

Wayne

Back
Top Bottom