Columbia goes 1-2-3 at SA Cup

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Backing up from a win last weekend (Cairns Open), Columbia 300 once again dominated proceedings at the recent South Australian Cup.

Staffers, George Frilingos, Jason Belmonte and David Porto finishing 1-2-3. Both Belmonte and Frilingos using the new Columbia Action Attack for most of the weekend (the same ball Brandon used for most of the Cairns Open last week).

Belmonte bowling an impressive 299 in qualifying with his, on his way to averaging 246.9. Belmonte went on to say "The ball is amazingly versatile, I looped the lane from deep inside and George played up 5 with his, we both avg 240 for most of the day, says alot about how good this ball is. Along with my Wrath, this is the first ball I'm packing on my to Vegas this week".

Porto used the Columbia Jinx to shoot his perfecto, a ball designed for medium to dry conditions it allowed him to play straighter and closer to the gutter without sacrificing carry.

Stay tuned to see Belmontes video review of the Action Attack, my typed review is under the ball review section now.

2 National events for the year and 2 wins for Columbia, more to come!

The balls looked great all weekend and it showed they suit all types of players, George (straighter) shot massive numbers with his to win the tournament and Belmo also scored thru the roof playing deep inside with his and also outside in the final few games.

Look like a great ball!
Congrats to all 3 guys bowled awesome the whole weekend.

Back
Top Bottom