Junior Open Male
1st - $500 + trophey
2nd $250
3rd $100

Junior Open Female
1st $400
2nd $200
3rd $70

There is also a graded division. Contact Holiday Lanes on (02) 6652 5666 or fax on (02) 6652 5695

Hey Jess,
I've put my entry in already - I can hear opportunity knocking !! Hope I do better than last year!! I'm passing out your entry forms to everyone I know - hope you get a good roll up this year!!!
Come on everybody - it will be a great weekend in Coffs - great place - friendly people & time catch up with friends - see you there jess!

Coffs Harbour Adult and Junior Championships is being held on the 8th and 9th of October with the Masters on the 10th.

Squads are as follows:

Friday 8th October - 4:30 pm, 6:00 pm and 7:30 pm - doubles and singles only

Saturday 9th October - 8:30 am, 1:00 pm 4:30 pm and 9:00 pm desperado - doubles and singles only

Saturday 9th October - 10:00 am and 2:30 pm - teams adult, junior and mixed

Saturday 6:30 pm Adult Hadicapped Masters

Sunday 10th October -

8:30 check in - Junior Handicapped Masters

10:00 am check in - Junior Open Male and Female

12:30 pm check in Adult open Male and Female

hey guys

just writing to ask who is thinking of coming... its only two weeks away and i know my dad is putting in maximum effort because he really wants to give back to the bowlers. so maybe a show of hands to indicate who is actually thinking bout coming.

if entry forms are needed please call the bowl on 6652 5666 or pm me your address and i will get one to you as soon as possible.

it would be great to see some up and coming juniors giving it a go, there is good prize money up for grabs and i know that the staff and dad are doing absolutely everything in there power to try and make this a worthwhile event.

thanks Jess

hey jess,
Im looking at flights now, entry from sent to me would be really great send it to [email protected] that would be awesoome,
Cheers from North Queensland

P.s Potter be good to bowl against you again scince that im 1 up on you after smashing you in shield :p

You can try it Scott - 1 point doesn't mean anything!! I think if you look at our overall games I came out on top...... I'll see you at Coffs - looking foward to the challenge? - hope your average has improved??????????

hey potter you might actually have work some magic yeah im progressing nice, havnt had much time for bowling though been to busy working,
Yeah be good to catch up, ive got a couple of people id like to see

Cheers From North Queensland

im looking for a team to bowling in while im down there so that i qualify for masters, is a mixed doubles abel to count towards all events as well ??

Glad to heaR you've been workin hard- you'll need lots of $$$$$ if you are giving Meg your credit card.......Don't know` about mixed - check that with Jess

Yeah scotty, we all know why ur going down there mate!

Not Happy!
From the Triangle!

Guess you've neva seen Meg shop Scott?????????...... She'll still need the credit card man.............

Back
Top Bottom