Caspar Boerkamp has passed away

stormxxx

I haven't posted in here for a while, since I don't bowl anymore, But I got unfortunate news that Caspar Boerkamp has passed away about a week ago after complications on surgery to his leg.

Anyone that new Caspar through Holt, Nationals or any other Open Tournament will know he was a gentleman and could joke around with anyone at anytime very unpredictable man that shared quality times with alot of people to do with Bowling.

I bowled with him a fair few times in different competitions and he was genuined liked by everyone and had a true passion for Bowling.

Rest in Peace Cas.

Below is a death notice for Caspar:

BOERKAMP, Caspar (Cas).
Died unexpectedly aged 63.
Much loved brother of Bill, brother-in-law of Jane and uncle
of Tony, Belinda and Peta.

Well bro, you lived life to the full
in many varied, unforgettable, interesting and fun-loving ways.
Thanks for the memories and your continuing presence
through your children, Cassie, Andrea, Dean, Clara and Troy.

Our deepest sympathy to them, Glenn, Lyndall and Mary.

May you rest in peace and be reunited with dad.

I would like to echo these sentiments, i new Caspar through bowling with him through Holt competitions in rolloffs as well last year as being his teammate at Holt Restricted Challenge last year in the fusion make up team and although he eventually was unable to bowl with us when the competition started because of illness he was my room mate and he was an absolute gentleman with many years of knowledge and experience in life and bowling of which he parted some of this onto me.

May you rest in peace Caspar and to all his family and friends my sincerest condolences going out to you.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short

to caspar's family our deepest condolences to you in this very sad time he will be missed.
he was a true gentleman who would love to have a yarn with anyone.

from the tasmanian holt & classic teams our deepest simpathy to the boerkamp family.

I met caspar at holt in adelaide,in that short time i had nothing but fun with that Gentleman, even when taken to hospital his sense of humour was 150%,you will be sadly missed my friend.

Our deepest sympathies go out to Caspar's family at this difficult time.
We've bowled with Caspar a few times and always found him to be good natured and a bit of a laugh. He enjoyed his bowling and his enjoyment of the game was infectious.
He will be sorely missed by all that knew him.

Our condolences to his family once again

Jeanette and David Kent

I had the pleasure of meeting Caspar first at the 2007 Nationals in Altona and I was pleased to renew the acquaintance at the Adelaide 2008 Holt tournament. I found him an absolute gentleman and great company. Condolences to Caspar's family.

Tony Downes
also on behalf of Steve Wakefield and Lee Schubert

Back
Top Bottom