Cara proves why she is the BEST Australian bowler EVER !

wchester

Bowling Tragic
I may have retired from bowling but I still recognize a "Great Bowler" when I see one and Cara Honeychurch must be the BEST Aussie bowler of all time..To do what she has done the last few years in major Aussie tournaments is proof enough that no Australian man or woman can carry her bag.

Again..WELL DONE CARA !!!!!!

A turkey for Honeychurch

Congratulations Cara :) a turkey sweep at the AO! 2001, 2002 and 2003. What an outstanding achievement by such a gracious bowler :D :wink: :)

I wonder what would happen if Carol Gianotti decides to have a 'holiday' in Melbourne one Easter? I 'll call it a tie between Cara and Carol for the best ever from oz.

congrats cara!!! wow i can only hope one day to be half the bowler she is!
you go girl!!!

Oh PLEASE...

AdrianS,

What an interesting comment. WHY DOESN'T CAROL BOWL IN THE AO? A tie I don't think so... How many ties were there last year in the women's PWBA tour? Umm NONE :oops:

If you don't have anything positive to say then don't say anything.

Just wondering, nothing wrong with that is there?, like i said there isn't an Aussie bowler better than these 2. To me thats positive, and even better, it's towards 2 people that have deserved all the success they've had so far in one of the hardest sports to play for a living.

Congrats Cara on a excellent effort no wonder everyone calls you a legend!

Love Kara

Having the luxury of having bowled with Cara several times and playing against her on the weekend I have come to appreciate that Cara is really the best the bowler this country has ever produced. It wasn't that easy on the left on the weekend (only 2 made the final 16) and Cara made it look real easy. I questioned all weekend, are we that bad or is Cara that good?? The answer, Cara is THAT GOOD!

Good luck Cara for the year ahead, we'll all be following your results.

George

Back
Top Bottom