Caption this pic part 2

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Let's try to keep it fun and clean hey......

My guess

"Look Brian, I don't know how many times I have to tell you, you need to use that left hand in conjuction with the right to get more revs "

Attachments

• 2006EBT08BrianVossJasonBelmonte.jpg
    2006EBT08BrianVossJasonBelmonte.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 202
Your telling me that Jarrod is now Tessa's bitch, now thats funny :) :) :) :)

Sorry Jez couldn't resist

Keep still George wants another photo to post on TotatBowling.com

yes, we really to keep crocs as pets, drink fosters beer, and kangaroos roam the streets in all the major cities.

Hay mate met this girl the other night she used two hand's too;) ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................To bowl with:rolleyes: LOL

Gary.............................................................:cool:

*thinking* Hmmm, if he didn't have that 5 inches of hair on top, Brian would be smaller than Duke!!

on one hand u have jason belmonte, on the other osku palermaa( i think i spelt it right) we all now u guys can throw massive shots, but who can pull the chicks better, thats the question.

"Before I joined Jenny Craig, this is how big my beer gut was. Now, I'm a chick magnet. And I owe it all to them, for only $9.95 a week. Have you called Jenny yet?"

"Mate I don't need to. I get my hair done by professionals" :eating:

hi im tom!.................................hi im tom!..............................hi im tom!.........................hi im tom!..........................hi im tom!........................................hi im tom!

I can tell you the actual conversation.......

J - "Hey Brian, how about you come to Kuwait and Bahrain with me after this tournament, theres $50000US up for grabs"

b - "Cool, I might just do that, I just finished some coaching in Israel and some other countries and........"

j - " Did you say you just came from Israel"?

b - "yeah, so"

j - "dont worry about Kuwait or Bahrain, with an Israel stamp on your passport you'll never get in the country "

b - "why"

j - "don't ask questions........ you got no chance "

You have to appreciate how it is in the middle east and their feelings against Israelies. The above conversation is very funny if you know.....

Talk to Jase last night, Kuwait is looking good for a title defense

Back
Top Bottom