Canberra Seniors Cup

Hi All,

Updated Squad list attached.

Carolyn, I have asked TD to confirm and let me know and will post again as soon as I get confirmation. Regards

Andrew C

Attachments

• 2009 Canberra Seniors Cup - squad list Mar3 2009.doc
    413.5 KB · Views: 65
Hi Andrew
Can you please tell me have you received confirmation of payment as yet because my bank account tells me otherwise.
Thanks
Carolyn

Carolyn,

I am not sure why TD has not replied, but he has been very busy last week preparing for our ATBSO roll offs which we completed over the last 3 days. I will ask again.

If you paid direct to ATBSO bank account, please email the TD at email address [email protected] and then he will have an email from both of us. If you have not received a reply by tomorrow evening, please PM me.

Regards

Andrew C

Hi All,

An updated Squad listing is attached as of this morning.

As a matter of courtesy to intending bowlers, there have been requests for Squad A from Alvin Frost, Peter Hammond, Terry Wenban and Ed Roughly and for Squad B from Ron Bickerstaff and John Carroll. To date there appears that there has been no confirmation from the Tuggeranong Bowl or from the TD that deposits have been paid.

As the B Squad is now reaching capacity, can I suggest that you ring the Tuggeranong bowl on 02 62933888 and pay at least the deposit by credit card to secure your spot. If you have paid, please advise the date, time, the amount and whether you paid to Bowl or ATBSO account.

Regards

Andrew C

Attachments

• 2009 Canberra Seniors Cup - squad list March 11 2009.doc
    415 KB · Views: 25
Hi JP, great question! TD is away interstate with work till Friday so will have to catch up with him by email, but may not know the result till early next week. Regards

Andrew C

P.S. Updated Squad list again.

Attachments

• 2009 Canberra Seniors Cup - squad list March 11 2009.doc
    415.5 KB · Views: 19
Hi Andrew,
Could you please check my entry.I believe the total entry was paid for.Just not the deposit as shown on the squad listings.
Cheers Lovey

Hi Steve, yes you are correct, the TD has received full entry fee. I have adjusted and this will be reflected when I next post a Squad listing. Cheers

Andrew C

Andrew,
Sorry to be a pain. but it states that I have only paid deposit when if fact I have paid the full amount could you please get TD to clarify this for you.
Thank you
Carolyn

Updated Squad listing attached. Regards

Andrew C

Carolyn, now fixed!

Attachments

• CanberraSeniorsCupSquadListing11032009.doc
    857 KB · Views: 20
Sorry Steve L, now fixed. New listing attached.

Regards

Andrew C

Attachments

• CanberraSeniorsCupSquadListing11032009.doc
    111 KB · Views: 16
Updated Squad listing as at 12/3. Regards

Andrew C

Attachments

• 2009 Canberra Seniors Cup - squad list March 12 2009.doc
    416 KB · Views: 57
andrew i have just called tuggeranong bowl so i could pay a deposit but a young girl answed and didnt seem to have any idea what to do so what now???

Hi Peter,

You may have got a weekend part-timer who may not have been told about this. I suggest you ring again on 02 62933888 and if you have a problem, ask for David Grant who is the Tuggeranong Manager. Regards,

Andrew C

Hi All,

Updated Squad listing attached.

As for Oil Pattern, we are attempting to put the same pattern as last year's Canberra Seniors Cup. As there has been a change in management, in addition to the Head Tech at the bowl, they need to find it and get back to us. We are expecting to know whether this pattern can be found by tomorrow arvo, and if it can, I will post it.

If we cannot find it, we will advise by the end of the week an alternative. Sorry, but that's all I can say at the moment. Regards

Andrew C

Attachments

• CanberraSeniorsCupSquadListing16032009.doc
    112 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom