Canberra Seniors Cup

Hi Andrew
any chance of squad listings please
good way to check that Lawrie Hill & Gary Bernardin's entry forms and deposits have reached Canberra
Thanks
Carol
(yes ~ tis me)

Hi All,

Should have a current Squad listing available by end of Friday. We had our Championships over last weekend and the TD has been swamped with this and other matters.

I will be posting the Squad list he is compiling and any ommissions or errors ( if any ) can be addressed to him.

Good luck to all bowling in the Sydney seniors Classic this weekend.

Cheers

Andrew C

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay but I have attached current Squad listing as at this morning. These Squad listings are based on either Deposits paid to the Bowl or to the TD. If there are any queries, please email TD at [email protected].

P.S. TD has also added a couple of extras to the key (DP* indicates that we have an email identifying that the deposit has been banked but is yet to be confirmed by our bank), DPB is deposits taken by the bowl, just so that we can identify them in this list

Regards

Andrew C

Attachments

• 2009_Canberra_Seniors_Cup_-__squad_list25022009.doc
    403.5 KB · Views: 60
Could you please put Ron Bickerstaff and Steve Lovell in B Squad please.What is the entry fee and how much deposit is it.It's been a while.
Cheers Lovey

Hi Ron and Steve,

Entry cost this year is $200 and the Deposit is $50. The quickest way to register and pay the deposit is to ring Tuggeranong Bowl on 02 62933888 and pay by credit card over the phone.

They will then place you in the Squad you want, update the TD and myself with an email to confirm deposit is held and then your place is assured. Any other method of payment see post 15. Regards

Andrew C

Hi Andrew,
I paid $350 direct deposit and a follow up email with the names of the bowlers some time ago and and it should certainly should be confirmed by now ... the names are
T Long - G Lyas - G Lennell - J Romanelli - F Gorostiaga - H Pellegrini and T Stoppel... please acknowledge that you have received it... cheers Tony

Hi Tony and the SA crew,

I saw the TD last night and he has now confirmed the deposits have been received in ATBSO bank. I will delete the reference to it being unconfirmed the next time I post a Squad list.

For your information, I am assisting with the tournament entries by posting on TB, but any issues regarding deposits / squad preferences or anything else must be addressed to TD at [email protected].

Regards

Andrew C

Updated Squad list as of today.

Cheers, Andrew C

Attachments

• 2009_Canberra_Seniors_Cup_-__squad_list26022009.doc
    404 KB · Views: 24
Even more updated Squad list. Cheers, Andrew C

Attachments

• 2009_Canberra_Seniors_Cup_-__squad_list26022009.doc
    411.5 KB · Views: 57
Sorry if I seem pedantic, but could you please get my name right.
Thank you.

Greig LYAS

Hi All,

New Squad listing as at 1/3 attached. Please note that the Squad list only contains names where a deposit has been confirmed with either the bowl or sent to TD. ( Just passing this info on FYI ) Cheers,

Andrew C

P.S. Greig, sorry about the spelling, now corrected. Cheers

Attachments

• 2009 Canberra Seniors Cup - squad list01032009.doc
    412.5 KB · Views: 36
Hi Andrew,

Can't see my name on the list for B squad, could you please check as I have paid the full amount via bank deposit.
Thanks
Carolyn Young

Back
Top Bottom