Canberra Seniors Cup

Anthony L

Tony Long
Hi,
Is there an entry form out yet for the Canberra Seniors Cup at Tuggeranong March 29 and 30th...
Tony Long

I phoned AMF Tuggeranong and had one faxed to me.
'A' squad is 11.00am Sat, 11.30 am Sun
'B' squad is 3.30 Sat, 8.30am Sun.
Cost $170
I think 'B' squad times are right
AMF Tuggeranong 76 Cowlishaw St (02) 6293 3888
Cheers mate
Paul

Thanks Paul, much appreciated, l have a few names to put on the list... To Canberra Seniors Cup l would like to place the following in B Squad please...
Tony Long - Rex Mead - Jill Quinn - Glenn Lennell - Jeff Elliott - Jill Morris - Lyn Kiddey - Marg Dollman - Helen Pelegrine - Ian Fraser - John Romamelli all from SA and Alan McKay and Annie Kirby from QLD... thankyou ...
Tony Long

Jim Roberts and Josie Adams for B squad please.
(C'mon Flower....stop dragging the chain! you know you want to.
We double dare you - Jimsie agrees.):cool:

Dear Senior Bowlers

It has come to our attention that there seems to have been some mis-communication and confusion about the registration form for this tournament. The form that has been circulating is a DRAFT only hence the lack of formatting and abscence of some details. This form was not intended for distribution. The final form was not due to be circulated until next week. The final form will be posted on this thread when it becomes available.

However, thanks to those of you who have notified us of your intention to bowl, either via this forum, via email to me, or via post on TB. Your names will be added to a running squad list that will be posted on TB and updated regularly. Please feel free to continue to post your squad preferences on this forum.

We will publish firm details of the tournament as well as contact details for the Tournament Director as soon as possible.

Regards

Angy Campbell
Secretary
ATBSO of ACT (Inc)

Thanks Angy,
I have emailled names, but I'll make sure they are here just in case you didn't receive them.
Please put the following in 'A' squad
Paul Terry, Susanne Jacks, Graeme Etheridge, Brenda Kirkwood, Maxine Forest.
Thanks
Paul

Could you please remove Carolyn Young from tournament, as it is the weekend my daughter has decided to have her 21st Birthday party. Big trouble if I didn't attend.
Thanks
Carolyn

Back
Top Bottom