Canberra Seniors Cup

Anthony L

Tony Long
I know its 8 weeks away but could anyone in Canberra inform us when the Entry Form will be out please... cheers Tony :)

Would be a good idea of have entry forms at the Sydney Seniors tournament. Some air fare specials still available.

Well anyway to set the ball rolling from SA could you please put the following in B Squad
Tony Long - Glenn Lennell - Rex Mead - Helen Pellegrini - Greig Lyas - John Romanelli -
Frosty Gorostiaga and Tony Stoppel... cheers Tony

Hi All,

The Canberra Seniors Cup ( CSC ) will be held on the 28th and 29th March 2009 at Tuggeranong Bowl and will be organised by the Tournament Director ( TD ) of the ATBSO of the ACT. FYI, we have only today had confirmation from the bowl management that they will host the event as there has been a change in Centre manager.

The entry form is awaiting an accreditation number which we expect later this week or early next week, but I will post again and attach the form when this has happened. The bowl WILL be able to accept deposits for this event when the form is released, but we will be relying on them to confirm that the deposit is held prior to confirmation that a squad spot is held.

I will update Total Bowling ( TB ) with squad lists once the TD receives confirmation from the bowl, but please be aware that either the TD's email or our P O Box will be the ONLY source where a squad preference can be lodged, not TB, with confirmation of deposit or deposit attached to the form.

We have also been able to secure sponsorship from the Country Comfort Greenway ( CCG ) with a bowler special deal for CSC competitors and a booking form will be attached to the entry form when released. This form MUST be emailed or faxed to CCG to be eligible for the discount rates.

For those SA people who have expressed an interest, please watch this site for the entry form so you can officially place your entries. Regards

Andrew Campbell
President
ATBSO of the ACT

Hi Andrew
Why is it not possible for the bowlers to have this option of placing there names and preferred squads on Total Bowling and you setting up a Bank Account and Direct Deposit Banking and then the bowlers can pay there deposit without a whole lot of fuss ?????????....cheers Tony

I will ask the TD if he is prepared to do this as an option. I will let you know.

As for payment options, he is going to release his email address when the form is ready so that people wishing to pay direct into ATBSO account can do so by emailing and asking for it. We would prefer not to carte blanche release BSB and bank Account details across this forum.

Alternatively, if you pay through the bowl, they will advise by email to the TD who has paid and you will receive a confirmation of your squad, from the TD.

Regards

Andrew

Stop,
Last year those of us who had paid airfares and hotel rooms were told that if we didnt pay the deposit we wouldn't be in the squad, the entry cost last year was the highest on the circuit with the least amount of games...I hope this year it changes....last year the TD was so anal about it all there was little common sense approach...I would have hoped they would have changed TD and learnt from a lot of bowler disgruntlement from last year.
There is no reason at all why, like EVERY other tournament, a monitoring of this website and simply take the squad listings, and then post them...too easy...not to do that is antiquated...paid deposits I can sort of understand if squads are becoming full, but then again a copy of my itinerary should suffice as my confirmation of turning up, so I'll send that.
I can honestly say Andrew helped immensely last year via this website...and would hope he could again....
Cheers guys..
PS please put Paul Terry and Alvin Frost into A squad ..

Like I said as a newbie to the circuit, I felt a lot of love coming from Canberra just after reading the first post.

cheers

Tony

Hi All,

The 2009 Canberra Seniors Cup Entry Form is now in Nationally Ranked Tournament section of this forum following receipt of our TBA accreditation number.

Kindly read the form carefully which has all relevant details.

AMF Tuggeranong Bowl will accept deposits or full payments by credit card and if possible EFTPOS over the phone. Alternatively, you can email the TD on the email disclosed in the form for the ATBSO of the ACT account number should you wish to pay by direct crediting.

Hope to see you there! Regards

Andrew Campbell
President
ATBSO of the ACT

Hi All,

Just a reminder to bowlers that confirmation of a deposit or full payment MUST be received by the Tournament Director from the bowl at email address

[email protected]

to confirm your desired squad. I have been advised last night by the bowl that either deposits or full payments will be accepted by Tuggeranong Bowl by CREDIT CARD only, not EFTPOS. The only other way is to ask for ATBSO account number by contacting TD at [email protected]

Here is an extract from the entry form of what is required :

An Entry Form plus a $50 NON–REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT will secure your Squad spot. All Cheques / Money orders should be made payable to ATBSO of the ACT. A completed entry form and payment should be sent to:

The Tournament Director
ATBSO of the (ACT)
PO Box 786
JAMISON, ACT 2614

If you wish to post on Total Bowling, you can do so but your Squad spot will only be reserved when verification of the $50 Deposit has been received by the Tournament Committee. To obtain details for direct deposits, please email to [email protected]. Squad preferences will only be confirmed on receipt of the deposit.

ENTRY FORMS CAN ALSO BE Emailed to: [email protected]
Entries close Saturday 21 March 2009
Late entries will only be accepted if there is sufficient space in a squad.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Andrew C

Back
Top Bottom