Canberra Seniors Cup 2013

Greg Williams,

You now have a spot in B squad, please reply to let me know you have seen this post.

Regards,
Hollywood.

Hi John Romanelli & Jo Louend,

John & Jo spots have become available in A squad as you are the next two in order of reserves please confirm if A squad is suitable
for you. If not the next two will be contacted and you will stay on the list for B squad until spots become available. Please let me know ASAP
so I can keep moving down the list.

Kind Regards,

Hollywood.

Hi Hollywood

Unfortunately, John and Jo prefer to bowl B squad - A squad is not suitable for them as they are driving and will be leaving Sunday afternoon to return to Adelaide. Thank you very much for the offer, it is very much appreciated.

On behalf of John and Jo
Annie

Hi Hollywood

Unfortunately, John and Jo prefer to bowl B squad - A squad is not suitable for them as they are driving and will be leaving Sunday afternoon to return to Adelaide. Thank you very much for the offer, it is very much appreciated.

On behalf of John and Jo
Annie

Thanks Annie. Hope everyone bowls well on the weekend, GOOD LUCK TO ALL.

Hi Bowlers,

Please find attached the latest updated squad listing with current changes.

Cheers, Hollywood.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013-1.xls
    65.5 KB · Views: 119
Hi Bowlers,

John Romanelli you now have a spot in B SQUAD, after a pullout.
Latest squad listing attached.

Cheers,
Hollywood.

Attachments

66 KB · Views: 92
Hi All Bowlers,
The Management of AMF Bowl Tuggeranong have been kind enough to put on the following for a Friday and Saturday dinner special for those who are interested.

1 Grilled chicken with chips and salad.

2 Grilled sirloin steak with chips and salad

Both dishes include a complimentry Glass of Wine, Tea or Coffee Cost is only$15-00 Per Person and includes a bonus 2 games of Practice after your dinner.

As AMF are one of our Major Sponsors for the Cup we hope that some of you will take up the offer.
Cheers
Swanny

Hi All Bowlers,
The Management of AMF Bowl Tuggeranong have been kind enough to put on the following for a Friday and Saturday dinner special for those who are interested.

1 Grilled chicken with chips and salad.

2 Grilled sirloin steak with chips and salad

Both dishes include a complimentry Glass of Wine, Tea or Coffee Cost is only$15-00 Per Person and includes a bonus 2 games of Practice after your dinner.

As AMF are one of our Major Sponsors for the Cup we hope that some of you will take up the offer.
Cheers
Swanny

Kudos to the management at Tuggers. Nice to see someone thinking outside the square. Will certainly try to take advantage of that offer.

Hi Bowlers,
Apologies to K.Webb with the last squad listing, I obviously didn't check my transfer of data as I moved the reserves up the list
and still had a F next to Kevin's name from were Jo Louend was placed. All fixed now.

Attachments

65.5 KB · Views: 99
Back
Top Bottom