Canberra Seniors Cup 2013

Hi guys,
You only have me down for a reserve in A squad. As you can appreciate the importance of getting into either squad, it was never stated that I could only bowl A squad.. So when a spot becomes available in either squad please advise

Hi, You Seniors sure know how to fill up squads.

Thought I could ease into this Seniors thing but I guess not. Could you please put me down as a reserve for either squad. Happy to pay a deposit whenever. Just let me know.

Thanks
Jan Nordin (male)

Thanks Jan, yep noted will put you on the list, and yep knew you were male, Min $50 deposit to be paid by COB 22 Feb, next Friday. Reserves that have paid deposits and don't get a run will have there deposit refunded. Only those Reserves that have paid deposits will be considered to fill remaining vacant spots for those currently in squads that do not pay their deposit by the Close Date.

Cheers, Hollywood.

Hi guys,
You only have me down for a reserve in A squad. As you can appreciate the importance of getting into either squad, it was never stated that I could only bowl A squad.. So when a spot becomes available in either squad please advise

No problem, my apologies, noted and corrected.
Cheers Hollywood.

HI Bowlers,

PLEASE NOTE: ROB SZUMSKI & ANN KIRBY you now both have a spot in "B" Squad. Ann please have your deposit in before COB 22 FEB thank you.

Please find attached an updated squad listing.

Cheers,
Hollywood.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013-1.xls
    66 KB · Views: 51
Hi Frosty G,

You now have a spot in A Squad. Please have your deposit in before COB 22nd FEB. Next Friday.

Cheers,
Hollywood.

Attachments

• Canberra Seniors Cup Squad List 2013-1.xls
    66 KB · Views: 89
thankyou deposit will be paid today and i will bowl a squad but if anyone wants to swap to A
squad that would be appreciated to thanx

Hi Hollywood

Spoke to Heather Robertson today and I am happy to swap squads with her. Heather to B and me to A

Regards Susanne Jack

Hi Hollywood

Spoke to Heather Robertson today and I am happy to swap squads with her. Heather to B and me to A

Regards Susanne Jack

Thanks Susanne, change noted and you have been swapped. Heva now in "B" squad and you in "A" Squad.

Cheers,
Hollywood.

Back
Top Bottom