Brendan Duthie 1025 Blacktown

mattr

One of the nicest guys u would meet, blew it away last night at blacktown shooting 795 for his first 3 games and ending with 1025 for the night. but not winnign a high game

High scores were the flavour of the night with people shooting 260 plus scores to win the high game award

Well done Brendan nice bowling

well bowled spoon, unlucky about not getting any high games, i added $10 to my kitty. i believe there was 3 x 278 games and a 268 got the games last night.

Russ

Well done Brendan. Nice to see you're still rolling high after last weekends Randwick Skins!

congratulations brendann on some excellent bowling thursday night
scores were 268 258 269 224 for 1019 maybe next week for the 1025 and an 800 for three. the league is great and is coming once again to a very close and exciting finish. also nice to see you back matt.

Nice bowling dutchie, i thought Russle was going to have a 1000 but i think he fell short in the last game.

sorry matt but yes i bowled 278 last game.

See you all next thursday

Hey Clemmo - looks like the Swans will get their 3rd chance against the Pies this weekend... 3rd time lucky maybe...

Matt - what happened to your Hawks mate??? :D

Go the Swans !!!

Nice bowling dutchie, i thought Russle was going to have a 1000 but i think he fell short in the last game.
sorry matt but yes i bowled 278 last game.
See you all next thursday

I think you need to sack your partner for not turning up. well done mate & nice bowling.

Hey Clemmo - looks like the Swans will get their 3rd chance against the Pies this weekend... 3rd time lucky maybe...
Matt - what happened to your Hawks mate??? :D
Go the Swans !!!

its aleight i hope they get smashed by the pies haha

go the hawks never loose 2 in a row
and i thoughjt u were nice man was i wroing hahaha

This guy is deadset on fire at the moment... Blacktown, Penrith, Randwick, Hornsby - this man can't be stopped...

I think i need to come out to Blocktown and check it out for myself...

congrat's mate one of the nicest bloke's out there always kept my hope's up and encouraged to do gr8 at eccc....
Kepp it up guy's bowling sounds gr8

Back
Top Bottom