Brad Ballis 300!!

Deadman Inc

1990 − 2011. Retired 2012 − 2013. Back Again 2014
Congratulations to Brad Ballis on bowling his first 300 game this morning at Richlands. Well done mate it was only a matter of time!!

Well done Brad! We all knew it was only a matter of time. Hope to see many more big games in the future.
Dwayne

Well done Brad. All us Victorian East coast bowlers say con grats. See you next year at Mt Gravatt

Paul Jones

CONGRATULATIONS!! Well done Bradley! HAHA! You had to do it while we weren't there! We knew it was coming though so Well Done from us and the family aswell.

Cass and Cat

Thanks Cassandra and Cath knew it would happen day but it was a shame you guys missed it suppose I have to try again now.....
CONGRATULATIONS!! Well done Bradley! HAHA! You had to do it while we weren't there! We knew it was coming though so Well Done from us and the family aswell.
Cass and Cat

Thanks Paul and Vic guys will definately see you next year one way or another. If only to have a few drinks if I dont make the cut.
Well done Brad. All us Victorian East coast bowlers say con grats. See you next year at Mt Gravatt
Paul Jones

Thanks for the call on Saturday mate,

I cant tell you how blown away I was when you told me of your 300!:eek:
Im a bit dissapointed I didnt see you do it, :( but as you said "You'll just have to do it again".(To prove it wasn't a fluke :p)

You didnt tell me what ball you threw 300 with? :confused:

We always said we would retire once we threw a 300, but now you will just have to wait for ME!! :D

Hope to catch up with ya soon.
All the best for Christmas and the New Year!

Jeff and Clan

WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It had to happen to someone so I guess you stand a chance........... *lol*
But on a lighter note, congrats on the perfect score finally. I just want to make one request..... the next time someone feels like throwing a 300 can they have a sneak peek into the future and let me know when it's going to happen so I can see someone I care about achieve it please.
Hope more follow on soon.

Nikki

Thanks Jeff for that and don't you think I am hanging around to long for yours. The old saying goes Nothing Hits like a Frankie May. Good only Visionary Bowl polished and drilled by Gavin. Sorry Jeff AP2 was working to well.

Thanks Nikki will do that for the next one only hop it not the second last week of bowling thou...:)
WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It had to happen to someone so I guess you stand a chance........... *lol*
But on a lighter note, congrats on the perfect score finally. I just want to make one request..... the next time someone feels like throwing a 300 can they have a sneak peek into the future and let me know when it's going to happen so I can see someone I care about achieve it please.
Hope more follow on soon.
Nikki

Back
Top Bottom